(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

With only a few days left this league I think this is how far I will take the build. Only got to farm shaped T11 but that's because of my inability to farm efficiently and get the exalts needed to take on Shaper.
Still the build was super fun to play and figure out. I think I finally understand the layers of damage calculation after staring at the BiS PoB paste for hours and wondering where those damn 5 million dps came from. It wasn't easy but I think I learned more about the game this league than in any other. Thinking about next league, I miss the quickness and the waves of shattering packs already.

Altogether I invested about 10ex into the build but got really lucky with my 6L and chaos spams. Wish it had been more, but upgrades are very expensive at this stage and I don't think I can achieve anything meaningful the last few days. I am sure I will revisit this charater on standard and buy gear that's appropriate for the build. Here is what I managed to get in Bestiary:

Thank you again TomaHawk for this wonderful build. It was literally a blast to play.
"
vtepezh wrote:
Your jewels are pretty dogshit, i'd spend at least a couple dozen exalts on double flat lightning 4-mod Searching Eyes before i would even consider upgrading to a mirrored wand. More bang for your buck.

I agree, my jewels definitely need an improvement, however finding those exact jewels on standard online for a reasonable price at any given time is extremely difficult due to the limited playerbase. I'm working on it, and it's definitely a priority. The reason I already went with a mirror wand before getting GG jewels is because it was financially a good opportunity to do it now, rather than later, and I figured I plan on ending up with best in slot gear anyway so I might as well avoid small upgrades and just go all out on each slot as I get to it.

"
vtepezh wrote:
Your shield seems pretty bad to me as well. No movement speed implicit? No attack speed?

Ideal shield is something like
life
hybrid life/evasion
evasion

attack speed
accuracy
allres

on a crusader buckler base.

Again, I have to agree with you here. This shield is probably the oldest piece of gear I have equipped, and it was the only thing online with the required res, evasion, and life when I needed it. I'm looking out for one with a better base. Since I'm running MF and want to have capped resists, the resists are pretty important to have as they are, but I could use a third one or some attack speed/accuracy if I can find one. Again the limited standard playerbase really hits hard when looking for things this specific.

As far as movespeed, I'm 1shotting everything through t16s and would like to keep my barrage setup as-is. More movespeed would be nice, so I like your point about switching to grace and a grace watchers eye for more movespeed. Since I'm not having dps issues, I could also switch the stibinite for a quicksilver perhaps.

You also bring up some good points for my potential DPS setup down the road, will definitely start doing some testing. Thanks for the suggestions, I definitely have some new things to try :)

Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
Need some advice from a pro.. Trying to lvl to 95 before end of race. Keep getting 1 shot from beyond dude with vaal grace up.. Any advice to help improve Survivability and not sacrifice the little dmg I have. Thanks

Just running Shaped Seas/ Toxics
Last edited by Drey070 on May 24, 2018, 7:08:40 PM
"
TimmyNBTrevor wrote:

I agree, my jewels definitely need an improvement, however finding those exact jewels on standard online for a reasonable price at any given time is extremely difficult due to the limited playerbase. I'm working on it, and it's definitely a priority.

Crafting abyss jewels yourself is actually a decent option on Standard.

I've personally only done alt/regal spam, from my experience on average you get a nice 3-mod worth exalt-slamming every 1000 or so alterations, which isnt terrible.

You'll probably even gain currency if you have the patience to sell your 4-mods that are decent, but not good enough for you to use.
"
Drey070 wrote:
Need some advice from a pro.. Trying to lvl to 95 before end of race. Keep getting 1 shot from beyond dude with vaal grace up.. Any advice to help improve Survivability and not sacrifice the little dmg I have. Thanks

Just running Shaped Seas/ Toxics

Definitely no pro here, but maybe I can give some tips.

- Tree: Take the Alchemist cluster!! You could always take more life nodes to better your current survivability. If you switch out the Written in Blood cluster for the points behind Cruel Preperation, Bravery and Golem's Blood you get another point to spare for not that big of a life loss. Get jewel slots for even more life (and damage). More damage means faster kills, means less things that damage you. Take Throatseeker, Arcing Blows and Wandslinger to buff up your dps. You shouldn't need the life leech nodes, as Vinktar takes care of that. While your at it get rid of your leveling bow nodes too as well as the 30 int node if you don't need it. Coordination is weaker than other damage options. Consider it as a temporary node if you don't have enough points to reach a better notable.

- Gear: Cap your resists! Starkonja's Head provides more life at a minor dps loss. While Thunderfists are great to start this build out they lack the life needed to survive higher level content. Consider Gripped Gloves with the stats you need or Tombfist with 2 jewel sockets. A boot enchant adds more damage than you would think. Getting high resists on shield and belt makes room for more damage stats on your rings and amulet. Try to get crit multi on your amulet, accuracy somewhere to get a solid 90+ hit chance and as much ele damage on every piece as you can.

- Flasks: Again, take the Alchemist cluster!! It helps with offense and defense. Dying Sun is of course the best flask you could get. Don't forget the Conqueror's Potency jewel if you get one. Otherwise Atziri's Promise should be easy to aquire and a small dps boost. A jade flask provides evasion on top of movement speed thanks to the Queen. You could roll a flask with curse immunity to be extra save.

- Gems: A Decoy Totem provides a lot of survivability until you get enough dps to shred things in less than two seconds. Get your gems to level 20 and add quality, priority on Wrath and Barrage. Your Immortal Call setup seems odd to me. Lvl 1 CWDT lvl 3 IC should be enough.
Guys are we expecting any KB nerf in 3.3? Theres also elemental hit improvement, would it be usefull?
Can someone please give me some advice on how I am going and what I should do, I need to reroll colours on chest still, but don't know many many chromes I would need and don't want to throw away KB 6 link until I am sure I have enough. Looking for any other suggestions for what I should do please! thanks!

I also need to fix up my passives and add more life, don't know if I still need the leech though, having a bit of trouble with mana sustain due to KB six link.
(I don't have a whole lot of money, probably 2-4 ex total)
Last edited by JackHardon on May 25, 2018, 8:36:34 AM
"
JackHardon wrote:
Can someone please give me some advice on how I am going and what I should do, I need to reroll colours on chest still, but don't know many many chromes I would need and don't want to throw away KB 6 link until I am sure I have enough. Looking for any other suggestions for what I should do please! thanks!

Hi Mate, check out offcolouring vids on youtube - jewellers method with vorici

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec
But I already have the 6 link...
"
JackHardon wrote:

I also need to fix up my passives and add more life, don't know if I still need the leech though, having a bit of trouble with mana sustain due to KB six link.
(I don't have a whole lot of money, probably 2-4 ex total)

Firstly, you don't need a 6L for KB anyway.
Usually it takes 1-5 attempts on vorici 3B to get BBBRGG on QoTF on average (based on my personal experience only), so getting something like 700-800ish chromes should be really enough in most scenarios.
Getting 5-off (BBBBRG) is a bit tough and not really worth it unless you have some currency to throw into it, while having your other gear pieces already upgraded to a really good ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info