(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Yeah I'm not too sure about the gripped gloves. I'm using Thunderfists because I have no idea how to craft a good pair of gripped gloves... Nobody even has a good pair for sale. I just don't know how I'm supposed to get them.
"
Yeah I'm not too sure about the gripped gloves. I'm using Thunderfists because I have no idea how to craft a good pair of gripped gloves... Nobody even has a good pair for sale. I just don't know how I'm supposed to get them.

Can always Essence spam the needed resists. Or gamble with the base crit essence.
It's all luck when it comes to crafting anyways. Which is why I haven't gotten a pair of gripped gloves yet.
I just don't have the luck nor patience to make a pair.

At the end of the day, it just comes down to getting lucky with resistances and a life roll :D
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 17, 2017, 12:43:46 AM
Hi, I was wondering how can you sustain mana so well?
I'm using vinktars but the mana sustain isn't so great during boss fights.

"
andrew8448 wrote:
"

Can always Essence spam the needed resists. Or gamble with the base crit essence.
It's all luck when it comes to crafting anyways. Which is why I haven't gotten a pair of gripped gloves yet.

At the end of the day, it just comes down to getting lucky with resistances and a life roll :D

I don't actually need any resists on my gloves, I just want lightning damage, crit gems on socketed gems, maximum life, attack speed, evasion, etc etc.
If I can't get good Accuracy on jewelries, would Lycosidae be a viable option? Or is the evasion/hp/resist on the shield too good to pass up?
edit: accidental double post
Last edited by tavi2530 on Aug 17, 2017, 1:30:13 AM
"
Krigorqq wrote:
Can I ask how much crit chance is recommended in this build? I'm not using a rat nest, as I don't have one with +2 barrage proj on it. As a result, my tooltip crit chance for Barrage without any buffs is only 43%, and that is with using increased crit chance gem. If I switch to crit. multipler gem like in OP's setup, it's way lower. Any advice?

Also I wish to ask, at what point is gripped gloves going to surpass thunderfist? Like what stats should have been on it to consider it actually beating thunderfist as a whole?

Rat's nest will still be the best dps helm even without the enchant. The crit damage gem is for super end game when you have so much crit from other gear that the crit multi is better.

Best is pretty relative. Like I'm using rare gripped gloves right now because I need the life and resists. Maybe you don't need those and want to wear thunderfist. Neither is wrong and without mirroring OPs gear everyone will have a little different stuff. If you can fit a set of dps gloves in with you life and resist being good then do it.
"
tavi2530 wrote:
If I can't get good Accuracy on jewelries, would Lycosidae be a viable option? Or is the evasion/hp/resist on the shield too good to pass up?

It's an ok stop gap but just beware that the "hit's can't be evaded" also counts for your own reflect. This build is partially reflect safe because we can evade the reflected damage. With that shield you take that away and as your dps goes up you will start 1 shotting yourself.
"
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"

I don't actually need any resists on my gloves, I just want lightning damage, crit gems on socketed gems, maximum life, attack speed, evasion, etc etc.

In that case, you can use the crit chance essence, and then clean out the prefix/suffix (whichever is not the crit essence) and slap up to 64 hp on it if that fulfills your conditions. I also don't know how much hp you have overall but I'm just thinking this might be a method of getting the most important mod via essence craft (the crit essence).

Good luck anyhow!
"
Pharcri wrote:
can i ask why QoTF instead of Belly of the beast?

Movementspeed = one of the defences of this build is to be able to move around very fast to avoid aoe/projectiles/special boss moves etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info