(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How could I possibly push my damage further? I mean I've done Shaper today, but it's nowhere near the damage I had in 2.6 with HoWA Raider. Currently sitting at 35k Barrage (in HO with Wrath & golem up).
+2 Barrage helm I guess but what's more? My profile is public, character Pawkomifix.

Thank you.
Thanks for the build guide @OP. Quick notes of my experience so far (Level 91):

- Dying Sun is a game changer. Get it as soon as possible. The +3 projectiles and increased area raise the map clear speed (and fun) to insane levels.

- The Stibnite + Jade Flask synergy with QoTF and Pathfinder is amazing.

- Barrage can be a bit disappointing to begin with but it actually scales very well as your gear improves.

- Once you have Dying Sun this build can start currency farming in earnest! If your barrage is still sub-par, run endless amounts of fast T6 - T9 maps for quick currency gains. Don't even bother with bosses if they take too long.

- I bought a +2 Barrage Devoto's Devotion as it was much cheaper compared to Rat's Nest. A good intermediate solution and you can sell it later when you have enough currency to get the Rat's Nest.

- Essence of Horror crafted gloves are a good cash sink if you have everything else already, but is not necessary at all. It only scales your KB - and a regularly scaled KB destroys all trash anyway. Go for rare gloves with Attack speed / accuracy instead (which scales your barrage as well).

- If you have QotF with two green sockets, having a Pierce Gem handy can be useful in maps with multiple Bosses if you can line them up to get pierced.

- When fighting map bosses, carry your momentum into the fight if possible.
Enter boss fights with Power and Frenzy Charges, Onslaught up, pop Vaal Haste, pop all your flasks and you should get the job done very quickly.
Last edited by MaxPortis on Aug 17, 2017, 7:33:17 AM
Is Windripper worth it for this build? What are the differences i need to do if i go windripper.
is windripper worth, and what differences are in the build other than skill tree for windripper
How much life are you guys sitting at?

I'm only around 4500 at level 77.
is the 1.2% leech enough to sustain w/o vinktars? I only have .4% on my tree and was wondering if the 1.2% is such a big difference. I took the .4% route because I would need a lot of points to reach the 1.2% route

Fixed my gear a little bit and bought a Dying Sun and barrage is starting to melt everything. Was wondering to put in Ele focus instead of increased crit because in PoB it results in higher dps, BUT with is enemy shocked checked, so i dunno if it's actually better or not. My life is pretty damn low tho, don't have any sockets apart from conqueror potency.

Another thing is i have checked all gripped gloves crafted with the essence +3.5 crit to socketed and they result in less dps in PoB than the thunderfist weirdly enough
Last edited by MontgomeryBrst on Aug 17, 2017, 9:12:03 AM
Nice build. Destroying maps so far. Barrage dmg is building up with each new piece of gear.

Am I still at the right build guide?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 17, 2017, 9:27:35 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:

Am I still at the right build guide?

Nope, move along.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info