(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
"
Scarri wrote:

3. 44% crit is about right I'd say, I have 37% with just ok gear. It you can fit a diamond flask in your effective crit will be 80%+.

Thanks. Where would I fit a diamond flask in though? Life flask, vinktar, dying sun, stibnite, and jade are all pretty much irreplaceable.

OP has it in the guide to replace the jade with it at high gear levels, roll the diamond for of reflexes, with my gear now it takes me from 75% evasion to 68%. You could also roll bleeding on it and yolo with no life flask. Personally I'm using it as a stop gap since I have no vintar or dying sun yet for a dps boost.

"

On a Sidenote: What do you guys think of the Artisan Jeweller's Method for QotF Coloring?

You echo my feeling on the build, expensive but rewarding as you build it up. I did the Jeweler method for my Queen, still working on 6 linking it, for about 1k jewelers.

We did the math earlier in this post and assuming worst case it's about the same price as buying a 6 link and chroming it. I still say it's a good method that can be cheaper if you don't have horrible luck.
@Scarri

Thanks for taking care :)

And as promised a sexy Striptease of my Wander

Click if you are old enough
Any pros/cons with deciding to go Deadeye instead? I understand it'll be higher DPS, but for example, will you need to be more attentive and would recommend the use of a decoy totem while bossing? The reason I ask is that I'm not exactly a fan on relying on 100% uptime for flasks. (Feels Cheesy)

Thanks in advance :)
Hello, I finally got a 6 link queen today and now am able to do tier 13s so far pretty well. I was wondering what to aim for next on my gear?

Also, I was wondering if this wand would be better than a piscators?

Thank you for the build!
"
Velrion wrote:
Any pros/cons with deciding to go Deadeye instead? I understand it'll be higher DPS, but for example, will you need to be more attentive and would recommend the use of a decoy totem while bossing? The reason I ask is that I'm not exactly a fan on relying on 100% uptime for flasks. (Feels Cheesy)

Thanks in advance :)

I don't think deadeye would be that great, the extra projectile is a wash with the one pathfinder gets from dying sun. Otherwise you get just a little more crit maybe and projectile damage, and lose a bunch of ele damage. You also lose the elemental status immunity which is huge for surviving. Raider could be a good choice to keep the ele immune and get a ton of attack speed and ele damage.

Mathil is doing a scion deadeye/elementalist right now as well if you want to check out his youtube videos for that version.
can i ask why QoTF instead of Belly of the beast?
hhello , i like the build but i m wondering , how do u get the chaos res? or do you just ignore it?
Hi,
How does Conquer Potency Jewel adds one more Barrage projectile?
Thanks
"
Hi,
How does Conquer Potency Jewel adds one more Barrage projectile?
Thanks

It's allow your increased effect of Flasks go up to 50% hence you get bonus 1 projectile from using dying sun.
Can I ask how much crit chance is recommended in this build? I'm not using a rat nest, as I don't have one with +2 barrage proj on it. As a result, my tooltip crit chance for Barrage without any buffs is only 43%, and that is with using increased crit chance gem. If I switch to crit. multipler gem like in OP's setup, it's way lower. Any advice?

Also I wish to ask, at what point is gripped gloves going to surpass thunderfist? Like what stats should have been on it to consider it actually beating thunderfist as a whole?
Last edited by Krigorqq on Aug 16, 2017, 10:27:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info