Scorching Ray Skill Gem Mechanics

"
Toshis8 wrote:
Tell me, whats the point to use incinerate now?

leech, crit, wider area thx to LMP/GMP, poison ...

shut up and learn to build.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Looks like the Diablo 3 ray spells.

Needs some new support gems:
Split beam (like LMP/GMP/splinter gem).
Increased AOE should increase the width of the beam (or a specific beam width gem) or the range/length of the beam.
Vampiric Ray (% of damage done by beam is gained immediately as health/ES). This will give dedicated spellcasters some life leech currently available solely for attack type abilities.

You don't know the game well enough to be talking about leech
So I'm working on a build from which I started from the defenses, and I am looking for the right fire skill. Gonna start testing once I get my equip together. But so far this skill looks exactly what I would need. Hype, looking forward to it :)
Guys, try to fix that cyclone gem, remove "Duration" from Blade vortex stuff like that . Just stop with these stupid new skill gems...!
"
indrkl wrote:
So I'm working on a build from which I started from the defenses, and I am looking for the right fire skill. Gonna start testing once I get my equip together. But so far this skill looks exactly what I would need. Hype, looking forward to it :)

I think that only Ci/hp regen Chieftain is viable with that channel. And may be, if you will be able to make the dot time at least more than 2sec, it will be playable with other ascendancy =\
Does increased area of effect works on this spell? Though even if it does, I don't see it being very useful.
"
Linck wrote:
Does increased area of effect works on this spell? Though even if it does, I don't see it being very useful.

If you can't even read the post don't comment.
Another failed attempt to create a new skill...
Garbage...
Last edited by xmvmx on Nov 2, 2016, 3:13:32 PM
Does increased fire damage affect this skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info