Scorching Ray Skill Gem Mechanics

yeah sure continue to ignore the melee disaster and add some new skills that should help......

3 new skills is way better right, so you can soon add 3 new mtx for each new skill.....

just try to at least make it a little less obvious how much you just care about $$$, would be nice tbh.....
IGN: Bluntexile
"
yeah sure continue to ignore the melee disaster and add some new skills that should help......

3 new skills is way better right, so you can soon add 3 new mtx for each new skill.....

just try to at least make it a little less obvious how much you just care about $$$, would be nice tbh.....

They are working on melee fixes and will be announced closer to 3.0. So please stop writing these melee fix posts on irrelevant topics.
Don't really sound too slow.

Nice.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Is this where we use spell totem with Scorching ray so that SRS can do even MOAR damage?
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
INB4 someone names their character "HADO0O0OKEN"
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
imho too slow for mass attackers
Wait, no bonus from fire damage?
Please tell me there's going to be a poison mist.
did anyone stop to think about bosses like atziri that cannot be affected by elemental status??? how are you supposed to kill her using this skill if it burning dmg? is it like rf?? does it deal fire dmg high enough to kill or do we need that burning stacks to kill??
"
MrUNIC0RN wrote:
did anyone stop to think about bosses like atziri that cannot be affected by elemental status??? how are you supposed to kill her using this skill if it burning dmg? is it like rf?? does it deal fire dmg high enough to kill or do we need that burning stacks to kill??

Atziri has the modifier Cannot Be Ignited. Like RF and Searing Bond, Scorching Ray does not ignite. It instead applies the burning debuff directly. As such, it will work against Atziri the same way RF and Searing Bond do.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info