Scorching Ray Skill Gem Mechanics

oh look another op FIRE skill
"
LBGxValor wrote:
oh look another op FIRE skill

yep, vaal reave with added fire already clears most screens in seconds. tested in up to t10 maps.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
And they will add "Cannot Be Ignited" to another 50% of bosses! Hooray!
Im Sorry but the mechanic is interesting and sounds good but the graphic is horrible. In the video you show them holding a staff and the beam emanates from their hands. The Skill should either make the staff invisible or the beam should fire from the top of the staff, would have to do one for each weapon which I understand is a lot of work (hence the make it invisible option) but it just looks silly firing flames from a 1 handed grip on a staff.
Looks interesting...

Since I got a SC Searing Bond Templar and a former lev 85 HC Searing Bond Templar (who died due to lag.....like enter arena -> lag -> 1 fps -> dead), I can reroll one of them having a 6s Searing Touch and give it a try :-)

Was already asking myself what to reroll on one of the templar's since having two identical char's in the same league doesn't make any sense.

Looking forward to this!
I hope to add GGG skill gems archetype for "fighter" and "rogue", the magic is certainly good, but I hope they will cease to multiply the number of magic skills and pay attention to other.
Looks like fun to me. Thank You!
Elder Wand Power!
Can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX and a gore scorching ray skill mmmm one can hope!
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
will the damage from multiple totems stack tho? according to wiki, several instances of burning damage from the same source dont´t stack (searing bond for example), are they planning to make another irregularity in wording or try a completly different approach? I think we cannot really dispute about this withou knowing in what form the increased damge from channeling will be distrubuted. Will it be flat damage per second, increased burning damge, debbuf on enemies whitch causes them to burn faster? Each of those could have different impact when using it on 4totem build
it would be nice if we got to know all these things soon, but i guess we will need to wait for an actuall launch
"
will the damage from multiple totems stack tho? according to wiki, several instances of burning damage from the same source dont´t stack (searing bond for example), are they planning to make another irregularity in wording or try a completly different approach? I think we cannot really dispute about this withou knowing in what form the increased damge from channeling will be distrubuted. Will it be flat damage per second, increased burning damge, debbuf on enemies whitch causes them to burn faster? Each of those could have different impact when using it on 4totem build
it would be nice if we got to know all these things soon, but i guess we will need to wait for an actuall launch

yea but dont expect something like stacking burning damage with X totems, or even stacking debuff, no way.. it would be too op

but after 2 milion+ dps with "new" skill Ancestral warchief, or blade vortex, would be cool some change... just not sure if this can even catch up
Last edited by Tomikxx on Nov 2, 2016, 10:10:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info