[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
im666im666 wrote:
Alright guys, in the upcoming update we are getting nerfed in 2 aspects. First is dagger crit, the second one is BF that we use for boss killing. Any thoughts of BF alternatives at this point?

I think, frenzy will be good alternative
"
1322837 wrote:
"
im666im666 wrote:
Alright guys, in the upcoming update we are getting nerfed in 2 aspects. First is dagger crit, the second one is BF that we use for boss killing. Any thoughts of BF alternatives at this point?

I think, frenzy will be good alternative

That's possible but the range of frenzy and its "synergy" with lions roar makes it really tricky to make it effective
Last edited by im666im666 on Feb 25, 2017, 6:36:15 AM
Hello there!
In the end of the Breach league I want to share my experience and conclusions about this awesome build.
Sadly i dont have much leisure time to play it.
I have distinction in class choice:
Raider is more attractive, because it doesnt need Helm enchant to work.
(The same way you can have flicker damage enchants instead of bloodrage)
It has more damage potential, cause of possibility to use Vinktar.

My gear:
Spoiler

TOOLTIP WARRIORS:
Spoiler

"Single-target"
Used Shadows and Dust just to imitate Sin's Rebirth flask effect for VALUE, and ofcourse Melee-splash swapped for WED
And "casual",almost without shenanigans:
Spoiler

Im very thankful to author, for this excellent flicker build!

Last edited by jogurtmeister on Feb 25, 2017, 10:53:26 PM
I'd love to hear thoughts on 2.6. On the one hand, the nerfs to dagger crit seem like a big setback. On the other hand, wtf else are melee players to play?
hmm..maybe a 2 hand weapon?

Terminus Est: Increased Physical Damage mod increased to 220-260%. Now has Increased Critical Strike Chance of 50-75%.
"
ProfP wrote:
I'd love to hear thoughts on 2.6. On the one hand, the nerfs to dagger crit seem like a big setback. On the other hand, wtf else are melee players to play?

Full setup is at 80+ crit rate with 60% dagger so even if the drop will be 5% from the final result it will not be that critical, especially considering better LL in the upcoming patch. The only sad thing is dead blade flurry, we need some kind of mid range replacement for it that can work with lions roar...
"
im666im666 wrote:
"
ProfP wrote:

Full setup is at 80+ crit rate with 60% dagger so even if the drop will be 5% from the final result it will not be that critical, especially considering better LL in the upcoming patch. The only sad thing is dead blade flurry, we need some kind of mid range replacement for it that can work with lions roar...

I am not convinced that the 15% nerf for Blade Flurry will really hurt. It should still be a viable secondary skill for this build.

@OP (and all others)

As you know from my many posts in this thread, I loved this build.

I am going to roll a Flicker Striker as my first character in Legacy. But as the investment needed for this Slayer Dagger/Shield build to work is very high I am planning on going Assassin or Slayer with Terminus Est. The buff for that sword looks great and it should be much cheaper to get it to work. Being able to start using Flicker Strike at level 51 is also a great bonus.

I know you said you have been playing Flicker Strike for a long time. Do you have any thoughts on this? Slayer vs. Assassin? Is the buff for Terminus Est enough to make it better than Oro's?
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 1, 2017, 8:39:13 AM
Hey im thinking of doing this build in 2.6 but the only thing that i want to do different is add CoC Ethereal knives with the new nova jewel for it? would just using EK+CoC+Melee Splash+Multi+Inc crit+Flciker be viable for this build or should i just go do an assassin build? thanks
Hey guys, can someone look into my build and see why I am not doing much damage? I am looking around but I can't get anywhere close to 50-100k avg damage even with flasks. I love the build and I can clear maps from tier 5 and under. But anything above I tend to not do much damage and lose my frenzies. My flicker strike avg damage is 13.4k only.
Would you consider this a good league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info