[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hmm, what has changed in the tree? Only dropped Cloth and Chain for 2 mana nodes or am i missing some other nodes here and there?
stupid question

how this build sustain mana ? I can't see any of mana regen or mana leech

or we don't need it since Flicker use just 10 mana and we almost 1 shot everything [and whirling blade with blood magic]
Last edited by ShuraSarisse on Mar 2, 2017, 8:26:22 PM
"
stupid question

or we don't need it since Flicker use just 10 mana and we almost 1 shot everything [and whirling blade with blood magic]

You have 0.4% mana leech from the Duelist leech nodes. That is enough.
"
im666im666 wrote:
Hmm, what has changed in the tree? Only dropped Cloth and Chain for 2 mana nodes or am i missing some other nodes here and there?
well, this build got 1 free skill point cause of rework dagger nodes near shadow, that's all :D
Can someone explain the cwdt setup? I've been using this build for a while now and I never see myself avoiding damage due to immortal call. I'm new but wouldnt it be much more effective to use enduring cry?
Last edited by archanist123 on Mar 2, 2017, 10:21:56 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
stupid question

You have 0.4% mana leech from the Duelist leech nodes. That is enough.

oh i just see it sry T T
Update - I am level 81 atm and the build is flourishing! I am ripping through everu map I've done so far t12-t13's the changes I made:

- replaced HoA with blasphemy/Assassin mark
- replaced increase duration with chaos golem on my cwdt setup
- replaced 4 link blade flurry with frenzy/splash/melee phys/fortify
- replaced added fire with accuracy gem on my 6l flicker

I have to say , going from 88% to 92% accuracy has made a world of difference, it feels like I never miss and flicker strike very efficiently cuts across 3+ screens killing everything with 90%+ crit. And I also have gotten endless hunger and it really helps with survivability, its like a free flask when damage comes out of no where :)

I really love this build, I think accuracy is a huge difference maker, what are your thoughts on starting up the legacy league with this build and just using it to farm dried lake? (minus abyssus/binos)
Just flew through an 100/30/15 t14 mineral pools with crit/multi mod, its happening :)
Hey, nice build, but how i can fast get 30 lvl ( bf) what you prefer?
How exactly do you get the INT needed for the gear for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info