[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
How exactly do you get the INT needed for the gear for this build?
well i have some int in tree and up to 80 int on acuity
"
How exactly do you get the INT needed for the gear for this build?

Just use lots of amulets and rings until you get to some of the mid to late game stat nodes, or just allocate points to stat nodes earlier on and then refund them later.

On a side note, can you update your stat screenshots? I can't view them.

On another side note, how am I supposed to cope with the scaling of armor and evasion into the late game? I have so little chance to evade attacks and everything is one shotting me even though I have capped resists. Please help, I'm level 76
How does "Endless Hunger" work with vaal pact? It keeps me alive and comfy with limitless regen and fast healing when I get hit hard but I don't understand how it would work with instant leech. Right now I can hit a small pack of mobs and run to the other side of the map without my health ever falling despite having blood rage on, if it works the way I imagine wouldn't that make it impossible for us to die xd
"
trump169 wrote:
How does "Endless Hunger" work with vaal pact? It keeps me alive and comfy with limitless regen and fast healing when I get hit hard but I don't understand how it would work with instant leech. Right now I can hit a small pack of mobs and run to the other side of the map without my health ever falling despite having blood rage on, if it works the way I imagine wouldn't that make it impossible for us to die xd
sadly, but vaal pact kills our overkill leech from endless hunger :c
Can you tell me what's wrong with my build so far? Save for some of the item choices like dagger and shield, I'm level 77 and I only have around 2-3k health. Is there some big increase that I'm missing?
как стартер возможен?
"
LandserXL wrote:
как стартер возможен?

вполне
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Libriym/characters
Смотри персонажа HNFS
The 100p passive tree seems to be broken for me.

edit; found the 95p right above which seems to work.
Last edited by k1mmo on Mar 8, 2017, 7:35:41 AM
"
k1mmo wrote:
The 100p passive tree seems to be broken for me.

edit; found the 95p right above which seems to work.

use
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAMsEAABjuR0V7Irw6UbEgsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-py_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS167-0_N9T_3iT951Tb1JoTcFZJUfDVlS4HHhGWDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2pctVhb3mPs-PYJpqbycj01oawzNVS2HiJpUWv3X9hG_UQrVIES_rYzY9Z6CdqmyMYqy0xcLsBbXUI42_MHyNfU2So4p7FJS4G62xs3iuPeJI7v66fXUILu2DGY4AXtN-UUfuDvzFI_ZKfeOfh3YNjVuvTipM_0MxAAAAAAA=
Is there any problem with using Arakaali's Fang instead of Bino's for a cheap dagger? To me it seems like it has a much higher flat physical damage plus some chaos, so what's wrong with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info