[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
Nooobie765 wrote:
should be public now :)

Ok so to start with - your dagger, lacking some flat phys as well as crit chance, multi. Rings are ok but getting some #-# phys dmg on the second one would be cool as well. Possibly adding crit chance to amulet (but for your setup ele dmg will be even better). You might go for HoE instead of mark but then you will lose tonns of crit. I'd suggest starting with a better dagger, both rolls and base (aim for +60/80 instead of +40)
why not Energy From Within on CI?
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
why not Energy From Within on CI?
i forget about it, thx, i'll edit my post :)
I wonder how CI version survives heavy hits with abyssus w\o lightning coil? What are the average shield values? Sounds a little bit dangerous tbh.
Last edited by im666im666 on Feb 22, 2017, 12:47:46 AM
damn it. Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

Daggers now have a lower implicit value. This will also apply to already-existing dagger implicits. Previously daggers granted 40%, 60% or 80% increased critical chance. These values have been changed to 30%, 40% and 50%.

and ofc, no changes to life area...
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Feb 22, 2017, 7:18:25 PM
"
im666im666 wrote:
I wonder how CI version survives heavy hits with abyssus w\o lightning coil? What are the average shield values? Sounds a little bit dangerous tbh.

I think, with average gear, you can reach around 9k ES that's pretty good for mapping
And yeah, even without LC, basalt flask + ToH provides good phys reduction for this amount of ES
While lvling for this build I am still using Blade Flurry, and currently I am lvl 60, what lvl do you recommend switching to Flicker? And how do you handle mana problems? Because I find myself running out of mana quite often just using Blade Flurry, though I never really die because the leech and a pot now and then.
Added few videos of CI version gameplay with headhunter
"
Jerrinst wrote:
While lvling for this build I am still using Blade Flurry, and currently I am lvl 60, what lvl do you recommend switching to Flicker? And how do you handle mana problems? Because I find myself running out of mana quite often just using Blade Flurry, though I never really die because the leech and a pot now and then.

If you have mana ussies - just take "spirit void", it'll solve your problem
i'll recommend switch to flicker on 70+ lvl
Alright guys, in the upcoming update we are getting nerfed in 2 aspects. First is dagger crit, the second one is BF that we use for boss killing. Any thoughts of BF alternatives at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info