[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

What glove and boot enchants would you recommend for this build?

Is the "Cast Commandment of Blades on Hit" good for gloves, or was that just a random enchant?

What about boot enchants? Both your life and CI-gear lacks an enchant.
Is "80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently" a good one for this build?

Playing the life version if that makes a difference, and just bought the Atziri's Acuity.
"
iljasuger wrote:
What glove and boot enchants would you recommend for this build?

Is the "Cast Commandment of Blades on Hit" good for gloves, or was that just a random enchant?

What about boot enchants? Both your life and CI-gear lacks an enchant.
Is "80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently" a good one for this build?

Playing the life version if that makes a difference, and just bought the Atziri's Acuity.

Best enchantment will be "word of force", cuz it provides huge dmg boost on packs
About boots - i think leech enchantment is ok, don't need stun avoidance, cause in both ci and life version, this build is immune to stuns
Hey guys, did someone experience problems with traps? I went to a trial to get an offering and just lost 20% there (2 deaths) due to traps, these saw circles just obliterate me for some reason, I didn't receive nearly as much damage from traps on my CI assassin, any thoughts/advices? Sorry, I’m used to facetanking traps instead of avoiding them :D Currently sitting on 5900 hp.
"
im666im666 wrote:
Hey guys, did someone experience problems with traps? I went to a trial to get an offering and just lost 20% there (2 deaths) due to traps, these saw circles just obliterate me for some reason, I didn't receive nearly as much damage from traps on my CI assassin, any thoughts/advices? Sorry, I’m used to facetanking traps instead of avoiding them :D Currently sitting on 5900 hp.
just take off your abyssus while going through traps, lmao :D
"
1322837 wrote:
"
im666im666 wrote:
just take off your abyssus while going through traps, lmao :D

Didn't think about that before, it might actually work, thanks :D
I can't get this to work.
I'm playing this on Normal HC league as Raider. And i always run out of Frenzy charges, and my damage in my hideout is 1,700 DPS?
What am i doing wrong?

Im using 2xcurses, assassins mark for Power charges, and poatchers mark for Frenzy charges.

But i can't get the damage up and substain frenzy charges enough to continue to flicker?

Please help, you can check my character, it's "TheCoalition".
"
Malphai wrote:
I can't get this to work.
I'm playing this on Normal HC league as Raider. And i always run out of Frenzy charges, and my damage in my hideout is 1,700 DPS?
What am i doing wrong?

Im using 2xcurses, assassins mark for Power charges, and poatchers mark for Frenzy charges.

But i can't get the damage up and substain frenzy charges enough to continue to flicker?

Please help, you can check my character, it's "TheCoalition".

Your tooltip DPS is very low. You lack critical damage, critical rate (in rings, mostly), add a craft to your shield, you don't have ele damage on belt. Regarding charges - blood rage is very important component to keep your charges up. As i said for a lvl 84 your tooltip (1700) is just too low for flicker to work, you will keep wasting more charges than you gain, so basically get more tooltip DPS and equip blood rage.
Last edited by im666im666 on Feb 11, 2017, 7:40:51 PM
hi, I've following your guide pretty close. However am having very low dps and can't seem to figure out whats wrong, I know my gears aren't the best. Can you help me debugging my gears problem and what can I do to improve my flicker char?
thanks!
"
Nooobie765 wrote:
hi, I've following your guide pretty close. However am having very low dps and can't seem to figure out whats wrong, I know my gears aren't the best. Can you help me debugging my gears problem and what can I do to improve my flicker char?
thanks!

Please make your characters public
should be public now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info