[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

"
pateleq wrote:
1. Do you really think Arcane Vision node is that important?
2. Can someone explain why is "Hits can't be evaded" mod so important?

you dont need arcane vision, but its a pretty good quality of life :)

If you have vagan mod aka "hits cant be evaded" it means you never miss, so you dont have to think about any accuracy which is usually super important for crit builds.

Vagan daggers are basically BiS for any CoC build.
I made quite a few improvement of the build. look at my gears. It should be BiS for every items.

you want Heretic's veil triple curse with enlighten
voidbringer gloves
stuns avoidance boot enchant

Using Warlord's mark we leech better and get endurance charges and with a good CWDT setup it is incredible.

I'm thinking of using this tree instead
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/QB6

It allows us to get a better ring or amulet because of the +1curse from tree which is massive since we lack ES atm imo.

Last edited by BilliMaster23 on Nov 19, 2016, 4:24:09 PM
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
I made quite a few improvement of the build. look at my gears. It should be BiS for every items.

you want Heretic's veil triple curse with enlighten
voidbringer gloves
stuns avoidance boot enchant

Using Warlord's mark we leech better and get endurance charges and with a good CWDT setup it is incredible.

I'm thinking of using this tree instead
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/QB6

It allows us to get a better ring or amulet because of the +1curse from tree which is massive since we lack ES atm imo.

skipping EE seems lige a pretty insane dps loss, i dont think thats good.
well i've killed shaper with it so. not that bad.
"
Lhansk wrote:
How do you leech life on bosses or in fucked-up mods maps ? I only see leech via your boots enchantment.

It seems OP relied on Vinktar for boss fights. OP used portals to refill the VInktar if he didn't kill bosses during the flask duration. The flasks panel is blocked in the video which is odd and a bit misleading IMO.
Would it be possible to convert this to a life build you think? I don't think I'll ever get my hands on a Shavs, but I do have a level 90 Elementalist sitting on standard that I might try and do something like this with before the next league starts.
"
Would it be possible to convert this to a life build you think? I don't think I'll ever get my hands on a Shavs, but I do have a level 90 Elementalist sitting on standard that I might try and do something like this with before the next league starts.

Sure, i dont see a reason why you couldnt do it, i guess pathing would be a bit different but you just swap the ES to life nodes, and for auras you can just drop disc and clarity which arent all that useful as life based anyway.
Have been playing this build for like 3 days now and I'm really enjoying it.
Damage is insane, especially against bosses. Feels pretty safe sitting around ~9k ES, but you can't go full retard like on some BV builds which is a + for me.
Hey Nekhebet, thanks for the build, swapped to it from SRS and enjoying it so far but struggling with a few things:
- If my Vinktar wears off before the boss is dead - I die
- Random deaths from ranged hard hitters
- Any solo targets - low crit rate w\o charges and inability to gain them properly
I do use vagan dagger. Could you please review my setup and suggest what can be improved and how can I increase my solo target\boss productivity? My profile is public, character is Desparin
Made the swap over to LL elementalist and love it. Leech isn't really a problem even with just Vinktar's. The only thing I'd probably like is a more reliable way of generating Power Charges against single targets, but that's nitpicking.

Interesting idea brought up about Warlord's as a third curse aura (then requiring Enlighten), but I just haven't needed the leech. Would be a bit safer though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info