[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

"
Fraunzz wrote:
Im running this build as an occultist. Right now i have 22k dps in my Hideout.

I User an empower 3 gem instead of controlled destruction cause of the critical hit Chance loss on vortex. And no increased Area of Effect.

Can u Post some pictures from your dps fully buffed?

And how is your survivability?

I can tell you pretty quickly that empower 3 would never be better than controlled destruction for Dps, I would only use it if your cyclone crit chance is very low.
How do you leech life on bosses or in fucked-up mods maps ? I only see leech via your boots enchantment.
This build and his bro trickster build rely on 1shoting. You just go in, start the burn, get out, let the burn do the thing and go in again with full shield. Of course you could be 1-2 shotting them ... like it normally happens in pre-t12. I went for trickster for no mana cost whatsoever so that noregen/noleech is no problemo.
Last edited by painguard on Nov 8, 2016, 10:39:42 AM
Just curious, why don't you take the 3 DOT points close to Shadow? left hand side of the 5% movement speed point. they provide 47% DoT dmg, and 5% duration.
will Herald of ice have any affect on the build ?.
Why the 5 spell damage nodes at witch starting area instead of 5 elemental damage ones at shadow's ?

Spell damage doesnt double dip with burning, elemental does :)

And burn dmg is much higher than the vortex build in cold dot, the cold dot is kinda meh in my oppinion

I've made little variation of your tree - any comments?
Last edited by TehGunslinger on Nov 9, 2016, 11:16:12 AM
"
Lhansk wrote:
How do you leech life on bosses or in fucked-up mods maps ? I only see leech via your boots enchantment.

For bosses I use vinktars.
"
TehGunslinger wrote:
Why the 5 spell damage nodes at witch starting area instead of 5 elemental damage ones at shadow's ?

And burn dmg is much higher than the vortex build in cold dot, the cold dot is kinda meh in my oppinion

Because of Vortex mechanic, spell damage does double dip with ignite, that is the reason this build can do so much damage.

I think your build should work just fine :)
Last edited by Nekhebet on Nov 9, 2016, 2:19:39 PM
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
Just curious, why don't you take the 3 DOT points close to Shadow? left hand side of the 5% movement speed point. they provide 47% DoT dmg, and 5% duration.

I just prefer general double dipping nodes in contrast to only buffing my DoT.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
TehGunslinger wrote:

Because of Vortex mechanic, spell damage does double dip with ignite, that is the reason this build can do so much damage.

I think your build should work just fine :)

Hmm I never tought the part about dot scaling in skill description is covering the ignite damage too.

This is what my character stands at atm.
Need to swap gloves, helmet and shield asap. Also I'm using +1 curse cheap rare amulet, to free up ring slot. I'll be also thinking of getting some decent +1 curse ammy later on, which is just so much better than Doedre's Damning - but obviously more expensive. On the other hand those cheap ones cost around 15c, and can give me for example STR which I lacked.
Last edited by TehGunslinger on Nov 10, 2016, 8:19:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info