[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Would it be possible as templar? inquisitor ?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Would it be possible as templar? inquisitor ?

Yep you can pick a lot of different options, for inquisitor I would pick : Instruments of Virtue, Righteous providence, Auguary of Penitence and Sanctify.
Noticed that your guide recommends Enfeeble but in your gear there's a Flammability. Rolling with one situationally?
"
Noticed that your guide recommends Enfeeble but in your gear there's a Flammability. Rolling with one situationally?

Yea depending on the situation I swap between flammability and enfeeble, for general mapping I just use enfeeble, and for end game bosses I use flammability because their attacks are fairly telegraphed and easy to dodge.
Been having a blast running this as low-life Occultist. Thanks for the guide!
Is 1,5% life regenerated if you've been hit recently ok as an boot enchant compared to "0.5% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently" or should I still be chasing the leech enchant??
Thoughts on skyforths with this build? Would you change anything else?
Im running this build as an occultist. Right now i have 22k dps in my Hideout.

I User an empower 3 gem instead of controlled destruction cause of the critical hit Chance loss on vortex. And no increased Area of Effect.

Can u Post some pictures from your dps fully buffed?

And how is your survivability?
"
ilstefano wrote:
Is 1,5% life regenerated if you've been hit recently ok as an boot enchant compared to "0.5% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently" or should I still be chasing the leech enchant??

I think I had this enchant before, but the only time I needed leech instead of regen was shaper adds phase, so it will be good enough for most content :).
"
Tessia wrote:
Thoughts on skyforths with this build? Would you change anything else?

If skyforth ever made a build worse, then thats a shit build :P I would definitely use it. If you use them you dont need pcoc in orb of storms and you could put another curse there and remove it from your blasphemy, you wouldnt need assassins mark, it brings so much QoL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info