[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

"
tkensei wrote:
OP, can I ask if your high energy shield/defense is all from passive skill tree and gear? I notice you're almost invincible.

I find I am dying easily, I wonder if it's because my energy shield is low at 1305 compared to yours at 9000+.

And thanks for the idea about the Doedre's Damning Paua Ring. I was looking for something to give me that extra curse without having to go to the top left of the tree just for that passive.

Do you have just 1305 shield and no life? that seems a bit low.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
I think ES builds mostly need rare gear pieces to get a high health pool so not many uniques are viable.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Guess that must be it right there. I was trying to use as much Uniques as possible.

"

buddy maybe you link us your gear so we can analyze what's wrong, the solution is likely very easy because I really wonder how you have only 1305 ES, you probably have zero ES on your gear

You're right. I guess some of the Unique items have to go. Was going to get Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment, Voidbringer Conjurer Gloves, and Rathpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield. I'm having trouble linking my gear for some reason. Tried a different browser and still doesn't work.

Here's the link to my passive tree : My passive skill tree

"
Nekhebet wrote:

I currently now have 1337 life and 1523 shield.

I guess just allocate more energy shield passives and gear, and I'll eventually get 9000+ ES like OP?
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Nekhebet wrote:
I think ES builds mostly need rare gear pieces to get a high health pool so not many uniques are viable.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Guess that must be it right there. I was trying to use as much Uniques as possible.

"

buddy maybe you link us your gear so we can analyze what's wrong, the solution is likely very easy because I really wonder how you have only 1305 ES, you probably have zero ES on your gear

You're right. I guess some of the Unique items have to go. Was going to get Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment, Voidbringer Conjurer Gloves, and Rathpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield. I'm having trouble linking my gear for some reason. Tried a different browser and still doesn't work.

Here's the link to my passive tree : My passive skill tree

"
Nekhebet wrote:

I currently now have 1337 life and 1523 shield.

I guess just allocate more energy shield passives and gear, and I'll eventually get 9000+ ES like OP?

If you get similar get and get to a higher level your stats should be similar to mine, I do recommend taking the energy shield nodes instead of mana regen near witch start.
it's a single-spell coc, why don't you use Shield Charge to proc? It has a much lower mana cost.
Hey nice build! I have almost the same exact build as trickster. my version has more es but less damage. ill link your build so people can decide which they like better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1746612
Last edited by weeprab on Oct 26, 2016, 4:53:47 AM
"
insobyr wrote:
it's a single-spell coc, why don't you use Shield Charge to proc? It has a much lower mana cost.

I think that shield charge might be better for clear speed and general mapping, but cyclone provides stun immunity and has a different colour, so its not super easy to swap between them.
can you run this build with CI?
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
can you run this build with CI?

Yep you can do that, but you are losing out on a 30% More modifier (pain attunement) which double dips, so a fairly big dps loss by not being Low-life.
If you don't have Vinktar or leech enchant on boots would ubrecomend life leech in 6-l shav chest until I get those?
Also which vinktar is best/worst? Light dam to spells, light pene?
"
ilstefano wrote:
If you don't have Vinktar or leech enchant on boots would ubrecomend life leech in 6-l shav chest until I get those?
Also which vinktar is best/worst? Light dam to spells, light pene?

If you dont have either of those two I would probably use warlords mark, since it also gives mana leech.

and for flask I would just use light dmg to spells, should work out the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info