[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ariyako wrote:
so i can afk at t16 boss?

Yeah, I have a in depth video from 2.6 which shows the setups of how to afk minotaur and how to afk phoenix. You can not afk hydra or chimera with those setups.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
MrGuardian wrote:
"
thsscapii wrote:
"
MrGuardian wrote:
how do low lvl gems do any damage? why not level them up more/

There isn't any real need to. With Cloaked in Savagery, 1 high-level CwDT setup is enough leech to bring you back to full. For normal clearing, the lower level CwDT guarantees that you can even proc the spells. Then, if you're going low level, you might as well go as low as possible (Lv 1) so that it procs as much as possible.

OH so its to make sure arc and fireball proc more often to clear shit. makes alot of sense.

What do you guys think about me using curse on hit gloves with elemental weakness, on a pair of winds of change.

I dropped flamibility and just dropped in a lvl 4 arctic breath cuz idk why not

These are not so good gloves as you lose like potentially 70 base hp compared to some nice rares + resists. The elemental weakness on hit only saves you one socket. On the upside, you get like 50% increase projectile damage which is significant.

If you want to try some unique and fun gloves, try Empire's Grasp, they give knockback and reverse knockback, which makes you suck all enemies into you. If you then have knockback on some jewels, all spells will draw the enemies into you, making you spell loop very hard. You still lose some survivability, but get a great fun factor as a compensation ;).
IDK my damage is such shit, I am only missing 2 dmg nodes i beleive and levels on the gems. I plugged my guy into pob and maxed the gems, and i am still way lower dps, even removed all flasks and gems, still 80% lower.

https://pastebin.com/cf7MBd0U

is mine
I am having some issues on shaper, take a look at what I have and see what you think. Do I just need to get a few more levels for the life? I know I need to work on the mechanics a little more, but I get to third phase and run into some issues not being able to survive. Any flask suggestions etc? Loving the build, able to clear all other content. Thanks.
"
MrGuardian wrote:
IDK my damage is such shit, I am only missing 2 dmg nodes i beleive and levels on the gems. I plugged my guy into pob and maxed the gems, and i am still way lower dps, even removed all flasks and gems, still 80% lower.

https://pastebin.com/cf7MBd0U

is mine

There are some things that make a huge difference.

Elemental overload --> 40% more damage.

Leveling all gems to lvl 20 --> around 100% more damage

Silver flask-->20% cast speed which is around 10-15% more damage

Atziri's promise-->15% more damage

Take of your GMP and use faster projectiles on maps and slower projectiles on bosses. Will make an insane difference.

An here we are still talking free upgrades (by playing and leveling) or 1c upgrades.

Now, your sceptre has really low damage modifyer and no cast speed, needs a replacement.

All those things should at least make your damage 5x your damage now and maybe even 10x. The last 100k dps comes from min maxing.
"
fontainetim wrote:
I am having some issues on shaper, take a look at what I have and see what you think. Do I just need to get a few more levels for the life? I know I need to work on the mechanics a little more, but I get to third phase and run into some issues not being able to survive. Any flask suggestions etc? Loving the build, able to clear all other content. Thanks.

I think in your case, there are a couple of things deciding if you succeed or not, where on thing is the most important:

1. You really need to learn the phases and distinguish between who is the real shaper and who is the copy, because the copy seems to do less damage and not being dangerous at all compared to the real one.

2. In cases of flasks, I remove most of my offence ones and use defensive life instapots and saphire flasks. The life instapots are there for when we make mistakes like going on degen etc.

3. Shaper is usually a fight dependent on DPS, so you have to try to output dps at all times

4. Aren't you using eye of innocence? If not you can't ignite yourself making the whole build trash.

5. Some more life might help you, but that is not for sure. If you are having huge problems, you could try to go with purity of ice and saffell's frame for 8% max cold res together with saphire flask for a total of 14% extra max cold res.

Sadly shapers balls penetrate 25% resistance, so it would only help you mitigating 28% of the damage from his balls and degen vortexes.
can some1 check my account please :D every boss kills me with 1shot have 6k life and rescapped britty decent set imo :D
What is the purpose of ball lightning btw?
Could I use frostbolt instead for more damage?
I see. I did not know about the pen on his ranged attack. Also, I keep eye of innocence in bag for bosses. I always use biscos for mapping while actively farming. So, yes I have eye of innocence for shaper. I will try the aura out to see if it can help me mitigate some of the minor errors im running into on phase three. Thanks for the tips.
Hey there.

Question: for jewels, isn't it better instead of spell damage to go for fire damage (+15%)?

Also, can you please have a look at my gear/skill tree/gems and let me know if there's anything for immediate improvement (except my helm, i know it's low hp).

I'm trying to figure out if it's anything i'm doing wrong as the guardians constantly 1 shot-me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info