[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Not bad for the first Essence.
how important to the build is the green dream gem.....im trying to not have to sell off my golemancer gems to afford it
"
ebolasoup wrote:
how important to the build is the green dream gem.....im trying to not have to sell off my golemancer gems to afford it

Never had a green dream and IMO the build works just fine but it is important for max DPS.

According to Path of Building frenzy charges would increase my DPS from 311,319.0 to 353,001.2 (13% extra DPS) but I had to remove a jewel so that means less life and cast speed. Real DPS seems to be higher when using slower projectiles on bosses.

I'd recommend to just try the build without it. It's very fun to play.

Last edited by Razzenit on Sep 20, 2017, 7:43:04 PM
thanks for the info.....i was planning on feeling it out before selling just wanted some first hand info :)
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
ebolasoup wrote:

Never had a green dream and IMO the build works just fine but it is important for max DPS.

According to Path of Building frenzy charges would increase my DPS from 311,319.0 to 353,001.2 (13% extra DPS) but I had to remove a jewel so that means less life and cast speed. Real DPS seems to be higher when using slower projectiles on bosses.

Do you mind showing your gear/setup? I'm curious as to how you managed to reach 300k DPS.
According to PoB, with flasks and Faster Projectiles my DPS is 193k, or 230k with Slower Projectiles.
"
Phize wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
ebolasoup wrote:

Do you mind showing your gear/setup? I'm curious as to how you managed to reach 300k DPS.
According to PoB, with flasks and Faster Projectiles my DPS is 193k, or 230k with Slower Projectiles.

This is with Skin of the Loyal or a +1 gems tabula (which I wore until this weekend): https://pastebin.com/Y4L93tgJ

I have switched to a random rare with 100+ life 6 linked chest for better survivability. I have no clue if the extra armor from the skin of the loyal is better than the extra life but I think life is better. Skin = 6933 life vs Rare = 7337 life.

My characters are always public, import Magmasrauder.

Ran all maps up to T15 (with tabula), tried mino once and got one-shot but I'm not really sure why. Perhaps it had very rippy mods.

Edit> BTW I just realized I have not bought a wise oak. Easy +10% DPS I believe.
Last edited by Razzenit on Sep 21, 2017, 12:05:46 AM
Well....if we use active gem...can we use something like this? (Flicker Strike, like main attack)
Ninja Avatar Masochist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieNk4aNcMuY&t=7s
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Phize wrote:

This is with Skin of the Loyal or a +1 gems tabula (which I wore until this weekend): https://pastebin.com/Y4L93tgJ

I have switched to a random rare with 100+ life 6 linked chest for better survivability. I have no clue if the extra armor from the skin of the loyal is better than the extra life but I think life is better. Skin = 6933 life vs Rare = 7337 life.

My characters are always public, import Magmasrauder.

Ran all maps up to T15 (with tabula), tried mino once and got one-shot but I'm not really sure why. Perhaps it had very rippy mods.

Edit> BTW I just realized I have not bought a wise oak. Easy +10% DPS I believe.

I was able to get DPS to ~280k by changing a few things in PoB, that is with gem levels at 20 and the attack/cast speed boot enchant. Your average Magma Orb hit is still 4k higher though, not sure if it's the jewels or something else.

I'm currently at 7.4k HP, will give Minotaur a try after I level up.
"
Well....if we use active gem...can we use something like this? (Flicker Strike, like main attack)
Ninja Avatar Masochist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieNk4aNcMuY&t=7s

For flicker strike you need a reliable way to generate frenzy charges, it just doesn't work without them. I do not know if that can be fit into this build. The green dream jewel generates such charges but I'm not sure it generates enough for spending one per flicker attack. It may come down to being able to one-shot enemies to keep the frenzy charges. I can't test any of this because I do not own a green dream jewel.
With belly so absurdly expensive.. what are good alternatives to get between tabula and belly.. suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info