[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Haddoq wrote:
With belly so absurdly expensive.. what are good alternatives to get between tabula and belly.. suggestions?

I think the guide mentions it, any 6L or even 5L rare chest with ES/Armor (to roll sockets easily), crafted with essence of greed for the guaranteed life roll. Any essence level works fine, depends on how much you can afford to spend on it. Make sure not to buy a corrupted one or else you can't use essences on it. You could buy a corrupted chest if you manage to find one with a good life roll and with the correct socket colors.
Last edited by Razzenit on Sep 21, 2017, 4:11:17 PM
how do low lvl gems do any damage? why not level them up more/
"
MrGuardian wrote:

They are not there for DPS, they are there to ignite enemies and trigger getting some healing back from that (thanks to the razor sword).
"
MrGuardian wrote:

There isn't any real need to. With Cloaked in Savagery, 1 high-level CwDT setup is enough leech to bring you back to full. For normal clearing, the lower level CwDT guarantees that you can even proc the spells. Then, if you're going low level, you might as well go as low as possible (Lv 1) so that it procs as much as possible.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Hi, i'm not really new on POE, but new on forum
love this build
I'm currently 80 and want leveling as far i can
If someone can take a look at my character, am i in the good direction ?
thx all
glhf
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQQHBLMI9A3ND6sQWBEtFCAWvxbpGjgczhzcIvQkNySLJpUqOCtQLJwy0TWSNj064TwFPC09_EVHRZ1G10yzTeNQQlBHUzVTUlVLVYVVxlhjWfNfP1_QYeJmVGebakNsC2yMbRltbHGFcg9yqXyDffWCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WMNozPjxqQVZMnlG-XlZf0mFeaO5rgnaqf36IApcumV6yqrj6vp7FCtz686r8IwGbDOsQVxPbGrsbY0B_Vpti92rnkUevu7DjtPO8O73zv6_JF8xH2SPhf_gr-jw==?accountName=r_lyeh&characterName=Schfroufff

Last edited by r_lyeh on Sep 22, 2017, 5:50:48 AM
"
r_lyeh wrote:
Hi, i'm not really new on POE, but new on forum
love this build
I'm currently 80 and want leveling as far i can
If someone can take a look at my character, am i in the good direction ?
thx all
glhf
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQQHBLMI9A3ND6sQWBEtFCAWvxbpGjgczhzcIvQkNySLJpUqOCtQLJwy0TWSNj064TwFPC09_EVHRZ1G10yzTeNQQlBHUzVTUlVLVYVVxlhjWfNfP1_QYeJmVGebakNsC2yMbRltbHGFcg9yqXyDffWCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WMNozPjxqQVZMnlG-XlZf0mFeaO5rgnaqf36IApcumV6yqrj6vp7FCtz686r8IwGbDOsQVxPbGrsbY0B_Vpti92rnkUevu7DjtPO8O73zv6_JF8xH2SPhf_gr-jw==?accountName=r_lyeh&characterName=Schfroufff

Your helm, gloves and boots are trash. Get rares in all those slots, with as high life and resists as possible.

In the helm slot, if you can afford it, get a helmet with +2 magma orb chains enchant you can craft with essence of hysteria (seems like you guys have emptied the market though) or just get a helmet you craft with essence of hysteria for 50% chance to ignite for socketed gems.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Sep 23, 2017, 4:14:06 AM

I rolled this today, self-found, self-linked.. I was very happy with it until i rolled 5 blue on it and im in two minds about it as its very valuable but I dont know what to replace fire pene with.

Any suggestions ? :\
so i can afk at t16 boss?
"
thsscapii wrote:
"
MrGuardian wrote:

There isn't any real need to. With Cloaked in Savagery, 1 high-level CwDT setup is enough leech to bring you back to full. For normal clearing, the lower level CwDT guarantees that you can even proc the spells. Then, if you're going low level, you might as well go as low as possible (Lv 1) so that it procs as much as possible.

OH so its to make sure arc and fireball proc more often to clear shit. makes alot of sense.

What do you guys think about me using curse on hit gloves with elemental weakness, on a pair of winds of change.

I dropped flamibility and just dropped in a lvl 4 arctic breath cuz idk why not
"
Ael00 wrote:

I rolled this today, self-found, self-linked.. I was very happy with it until i rolled 5 blue on it and im in two minds about it as its very valuable but I dont know what to replace fire pene with.

Any suggestions ? :\

You can replace firepen with arcane surge and try that. Then on bosses you can switch to concentrated effect.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Sep 23, 2017, 4:15:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info