[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:

@
3.3 tree and poedb
POEDB
https://pastebin.com/yFbPWQrE

Hi, what is the point on using Doryanis Catalysts and SPell Sceptre Void Sceptre?

What are the gemlinks for those weapons and the swaps? Cause I am using poets pen currently, but dont see the point on sceptres or gemlinks.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by fodoto on Jun 26, 2018, 2:38:31 AM
"
fodoto wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

@
3.3 tree and poedb
POEDB
https://pastebin.com/yFbPWQrE

Hi, what is the point on using Doryanis Catalysts and SPell Sceptre Void Sceptre?

What are the gemlinks for those weapons and the swaps? Cause I am using poets pen currently, but dont see the point on sceptres or gemlinks.

Thank you very much.

The weapon setup in the PoB 3.3 seems a bit odd. It kind of resembles what we had before switching to The Poet's Pen version (a scepter with Fire Burst and a Razor as it has on weapon swap two). Seems weird to be honest. Perhaps that was not the correct PoB for 3.3.

If you're using the poet's pen version I'd stick to what ChrispieD said for 3.1 for the gear gear, without changes. Set 1 dual pens, set 2 (optional for AFK) dual Razor. The updated PoB seems to get us very close to 100% ignite chance
3,0 afk magma orb maruder work on 3,3
Can someone update this to 3.4??
"
exsecror wrote:
Can someone update this to 3.4??

Without any mods from the last two leagues the passives would be like this:
http://poeurl.com/b6YO

I'm leveling one up but it's really a respec from a failed agony crawler scion. My passives are all messed up and the gear incl flasks are all wrong. Don't look at my char for ideas because it would not make sense right now.
Is this build still alive/valid in 3.5? Been a while since I tried it and want to have some fun with it again :D
"
myshild wrote:
Is this build still alive/valid in 3.5? Been a while since I tried it and want to have some fun with it again :D

It was still valid for 3.4 but did not get any updates. It will still be valid for 3.5 on the VD poet's pen variation or even magma orb I believe.

With the new still unknown uniques and crafting recipes new interactions could be found to make it better.

Razor of the seventh sun got a very nice buff and of course there's also the buffed CoC so maybe there are new toys that can be added to this build.

Hope it gets revamped but it can still be used as is, in my opinion.

"
Razzenit wrote:
"
myshild wrote:

It was still valid for 3.4 but did not get any updates. It will still be valid for 3.5 on the VD poet's pen variation or even magma orb I believe.

With the new still unknown uniques and crafting recipes new interactions could be found to make it better.

Razor of the seventh sun got a very nice buff and of course there's also the buffed CoC so maybe there are new toys that can be added to this build.

Hope it gets revamped but it can still be used as is, in my opinion.

Thanks. Never tried the PP version that is why I wondered :)
Last time i tried was the balls version
Last time I played this was during abyss I think. Since pp wasn't nerfed, guess it still works. Update of this build would be great, but I think he is busy, unfortunately.
the 2.6 version of this build was my most fav build ever and i was so sad when they nerfed the ignite procs.

I really wish they would revive it so it has its original potential. There are other builds much more meta so i dont see why they shouldnt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info