[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Couple of quick questions, Why do you also have elemental weakness with flammability when the tree does not show 2 x curse keystone?

I replaced it with Essence Drain but not sure if I have missed something obvious to it.

Also, why level 1 blind and not just max it out?

Thanks
Just tried a T13 with Tabla Rasa and 5.6K health and did it fine using the poets. Still have work to do obviously but this is the furthest I have got into maps on POE :)

What do you think about the ignite changes in 3.3? Is the build getting a new wind now?
"
GeoffC wrote:
Couple of quick questions, Why do you also have elemental weakness with flammability when the tree does not show 2 x curse keystone?

I replaced it with Essence Drain but not sure if I have missed something obvious to it.

Also, why level 1 blind and not just max it out?

Thanks
Just tried a T13 with Tabla Rasa and 5.6K health and did it fine using the poets. Still have work to do obviously but this is the furthest I have got into maps on POE :)

Max lvl blind. I had +1 curse amulet for 2 curses. It only increases dps a tiny tiny bit, so not worth it for most.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
myshild wrote:
What do you think about the ignite changes in 3.3? Is the build getting a new wind now?

I think so as you shoukd be able to reach 100% iginite chance without chance to ignite gem, which increases the effective gem slots a lot. Also chance to ignite on afk setups will reduce enemy resistance a lot, essentially as strong as lvl 20 curse on bosses.

Using ignite itself will probably be good for clearing but bad for boss killing.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
i tried grelwood on martyr tree, and it worked just fine and feeld just same - more impact from afk part than with oro. that means that optimized grelwood setup will be even better. It will still make you think trice about spell selection, cuz gmp grelwood unearth is 9 corpses per 500 damage taken, but with grelwood you will have no increased fire damage from tree. So its either no corpse spells or full fire conversion.

as for deeps, well its ez to calculate molten balls deeps with some googling for calculator.
Would love to see this reworked for 3.3
One Question

Want to play this Build with an active clearing setup like 3.0 AFK Gone Balls - Magma orb clearing setup

Can I Play the Scion with the 6 link Setup from 3.0 ?
"
pu55y5l4y3r wrote:
One Question

Want to play this Build with an active clearing setup like 3.0 AFK Gone Balls - Magma orb clearing setup

Can I Play the Scion with the 6 link Setup from 3.0 ?

Sure you can play it but why?

The poet's version feels so much better than the magmas (but magmas melted bosses XD).

can this build still be used in 3.3 ?
"
Javice wrote:
can this build still be used in 3.3 ?

yes

Explain about the weapon and skills in them(if to use the Poet's, skills work)? Sorry google translite.
Last edited by Libriym on Jun 10, 2018, 3:45:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info