[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Is The Green Dream jewel necessary? That thing is damn expensive
Hi Chrispie,

Thank you again for the awesome guide. Cruising through tier 9 now. Sometimes I do get one shotted on higher tiers when running vulnerability mod. Is this something to avoid even though I have about 6.8k life? Also can you suggest some upgrades other than green dream and culling strike.

Here is my projected tree and please let me know if its optimized from where I am to where I want to be.

https://pastebin.com/mePSumcD
"
Soosiz wrote:

I'm not using it and I just facetanked minotaur t16, so it's not really necessary. Provides a good DPS increase for clearing, but this build already has very good clearing speed, and the jewel doesn't do much for single target.
Last edited by polsenols on Sep 25, 2017, 4:04:12 PM
"
polsenols wrote:
"
Soosiz wrote:

I'm not using it and I just facetanked minotaur t16, so it's not really necessary. Provides a good DPS increase for clearing, but this build already has very good clearing speed, and the jewel doesn't do much for single target.

How can you facetank minotaur? I haven't managed to kill him yet...just gets me #rekt.

Can you please have a look at my gear/skill tree/gems and let me know if it's anything off?

Thanks!
Killed shaper after I read your advice, only one portal used. Build is fantastic. now next up is uber atziri. I look at your strategy, does the shield protect you enough to make a big difference? I haven't attempted her yet, but what does the shield provide for the fight. I have ran around some maps with the dagger and shield on and it feels like I take a lot of damage with them equipped. Thanks.
"
polsenols wrote:
What is the purpose of ball lightning btw?
Could I use frostbolt instead for more damage?

Ball lightning isn't there for damage, but for maximum ignite to trigger CWDT looping with very nice healing. Ball lightning hits 5 times per second, while frostbolt hits once, can't be compared.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Soosiz wrote:

Not necessary at all. I only use it for a bit faster clear speed.
"
fontainetim wrote:
Killed shaper after I read your advice, only one portal used. Build is fantastic. now next up is uber atziri. I look at your strategy, does the shield protect you enough to make a big difference? I haven't attempted her yet, but what does the shield provide for the fight. I have ran around some maps with the dagger and shield on and it feels like I take a lot of damage with them equipped. Thanks.

It does take away some damage, but does also increase your tankiness by alot by increasing your maximum resisitance, as the flameblasts and storm calls hit very hard. You only need to use the setup on atziri herself, on all bosses before her you can run the normal setup.
Just get enough HP so that he doesn't one shot you.

I have around 6.5k HP (Can get more if I replace my gloves but I like the damage more), and every time he hits me I instantly heal up to full, there's really nothing more to it.

Here's a video of me killing him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNGmi41a5w

This is the second time killing him, I've never played PoE before a couple weeks ago (apart from launch when I played for like 1 hour) First time I killed him I didn't facetank and I died once to all the shit on the ground he creates, then I discovered its way easier to just facetank it lol.
Last edited by polsenols on Sep 26, 2017, 9:19:17 AM
Hiho!

Would Abberath's Hooves works fine? And that Hysteria essence craft for weapon that gives you 10% chance to Cast Level 20 Fire Burst on Hit should work fine? Thx :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info