[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
MadPamperz wrote:
Hiho!

Would Abberath's Hooves works fine? And that Hysteria essence craft for weapon that gives you 10% chance to Cast Level 20 Fire Burst on Hit should work fine? Thx :-)

I think it's better to go for a good scepter without fire burst, since it's very hard to find a good one with fireburst that also has added fire base damage to spells, cast speed and elemental spell damage.
Why you Skill 1x Frenzy Chard more? How i can Generate Frenzy Charges :D
"
Aerseus wrote:
Why you Skill 1x Frenzy Chard more? How i can Generate Frenzy Charges :D

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Green_Dream
cant seem to reach 100dex, any advice?
"
heimeigui wrote:
cant seem to reach 100dex, any advice?

Yeah. Use the provided tree + eye of innocence and you get 138. If you have trouble until reaching final tree, get extra dex on any rare item or get 1 +30 dex node.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
i have a question about this build, its about helm its necessary craft an helm with essence of histeria or i can use a rare helm with flat hp?
What's better at this point? A Doryani's Catalyst in offhand, or a scepter with the 10% chance to cast lvl 20 fire burst on hit?
"

What's better at this point? A Doryani's Catalyst in offhand, or a scepter with the 10% chance to cast lvl 20 fire burst on hit?

doryani
New 3.0 skill tree gets +1 frenzy charges.

I'm lost as to how frenzy charges are gained on the "AFK gone balls" build. Could any1 explain this part?
"
axelsword wrote:
New 3.0 skill tree gets +1 frenzy charges.

I'm lost as to how frenzy charges are gained on the "AFK gone balls" build. Could any1 explain this part?

The green dream jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info