[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I'm also playing this build and still getting my good stuff but I noticed a few things. Every ignite you deal heals you for 1% of your life. You really want blade vortex and firestorm to ignite. The essence 50% chance to ignite on your helmet might help with that. Other than that, the green dream works better in the top jewel slot if you take frostwalker, 18% vs 12% you have now. Other than that I'm out of ideas.

EDIT: And maybe The Rat Cage with Vaal Molten Shell to instagib him.
Last edited by Joeristoef on Oct 2, 2017, 6:59:16 AM
Thanks, man! Appreciate the feedback so far.

Unrelated question. What are your thoughts on The Rippling Thoughts vs. Doryani's Catalyst?
The great thing is Belt or Boots crafted with Essence of Anguish, which gives you %25-35 (depends on essence tier) chance to avoid being ignited.

Testing it atm, seems to be cool with Pantheon nods for evasion etc
I really like the Rippling Thoughts. It feels better, maybe because I use whirling blades a lot and the storm cascade from Rippling Thoughts often gets my CWDT's going. It feels a lot faster.
Looking at trying this build but concerned about map clear speed. All I am wanting is a char that is super safe but also has high map clearing speed. I currently run an RF zerker.

I get this build=super tank. I can't tell from vids but I am not sure it is great for speed clearing maps (t13).

Lemme know.
Hello im just a litle qurius how mutch resist you exakly have ven you play this build. Whit all the falsk and stuff how shuold i do whit the resist. and im a HC player so i dont whant to die =)

Love KCmagic

What about this Jewel "The Green Nightmare" would it not be good for the build? :)
This is one of the rare situations where the green nightmare is actually worse than the green dream. You don't want to dodge attacks, because then your CWDT's don't go off, you don't ignite, so you don't leech. The green dream is quite good though.
What enchantment on gloves is recommend for this build? And can i use lvl9 whirling blade or must it be lvl1?
Last edited by ricks939 on Oct 5, 2017, 11:22:55 AM
I see some of you guys are using Doryani, does elemental proliferation add fire damage to all spells? Otherwise this wouldn't work correct?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info