[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Kind of hitting a wall at 89.. Im clearing T13/T14 maps fairly fine.. but im getting a lot of deaths to random ass 1 shots even in 11/12.. I dont mind dying now and then, but I am losing exp faster than I can gain it.. been stuck at 89 for days. Only have 6,200 life, is that my problem? Having a difficult time getting a 6L on my belly.

Here is current gear, Is there anything alarmingly wrong? Do I need to move around some passive to try to get more life?

Last edited by FoggyNights on Sep 16, 2017, 4:09:43 AM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
Kind of hitting a wall at 89.. Im clearing T13/T14 maps fairly fine.. but im getting a lot of deaths to random ass 1 shots even in 11/12.. I dont mind dying now and then, but I am losing exp faster than I can gain it.. been stuck at 89 for days. Only have 6,200 life, is that my problem? Having a difficult time getting a 6L on my belly.

Here is current gear, Is there anything alarmingly wrong? Do I need to move around some passive to try to get more life?

You need a armor. A normal 6L will it too. 6L 100+ life costs 15c+ so its easy to get.
I don't like your doryanis.

The attack speed is a massive dmg boost and the fire dmg add its good too. You can get a dis or lionseye shield for more tankyness.
Your skilltree seems ok so far, but if you think it's worth you can change your gems to spell dmg + cast speed + dual wielding/fire dmg etc.

Take out the GMP and use concentrated destruction support, you miss to much dmg with GMP which is not worth for 4 balls more.

And you can change the gloves to something like this with spell damage:

Last edited by Wastle on Sep 16, 2017, 5:28:09 AM
"
FoggyNights wrote:

Overall, I am very impressed by your gear. You have overall on your tree and gear gone for damage, which is the wrong root if leveling is your prime concern. If you want to level you need to bring up your hp to avoid one shots.

Your chest plate should be changed to a rare 6L with around 125 hp (belly only adds another 200 more hp compared to this).

One of your jewels does not have % increased life, get one with 7% increased life. Instead of grabbing celestial punishment or frenzy charge, get another 2-4 life nodes. These changes together will increase your hp to above 7k.

Also, look at my latest tree and move the green dream to left side if you can and grab firewalker for more damage if you have enough resists. You can use lmp while clearing maps, but don't forget to change to slower projectiles on bosses.

Also your flasks. Get anti bleed on your silver flask with reduced flask charges used so it only uses 30 falsk charges. Every time before you enter a pack, press your 4 damage flasks, which will make you immune to bleed and also increase your damage output.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Managed to find a decent 7% gem and going over and picked up the 3 easy % life nodes i dont have.

The most recent build you have posted has the green dream in the top slot like I have. Looks like I should drop frost walker and swap the green dream with the left inevitability so green dream gets triggered by the 12% on Elementalist?

So I got this chromed a bit ago and ive been throwing fusings at it here and there.. after doing all that and seeing some improvement, i decided to throw some of my last few ex into it. Took ~1400 chroms and ~1200 fuse. TOTALLY WORTH IT.. the res on it alone prevented me from having to spend currency to adjust resists. It put me just over 7500 life with the above adjustments in passives. Will probably stay like this to grind to 95 then go more dmg again. I may try taking the flame dash back out of my gloves, been leaving that in as it tends to save me fairly often by pulling me in and causing leech.

I really want to try my helm next, but im afraid to lose that life roll.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Sep 16, 2017, 4:02:30 PM
im lvl 55 atm, anyone have ideas for weapon upgrade, using double dark seeri.
why is green dream good for this build and where to put it in tree?
Thanks.
"
tyraots wrote:
im lvl 55 atm, anyone have ideas for weapon upgrade, using double dark seeri.
why is green dream good for this build and where to put it in tree?
Thanks.

1. You could buy a rare sceptre, according to the recommendations on the 3.0 build montage video or wait another 10 levels or so and buy an ever better one on poe.trade.

2. This question is answered by reading the description on the jewel and pressing the "jewel" tab in my written build guide, which shows where to place it. You gain frenzy charges ;)
Love this build! Cleared merc lab second try (first try... lets just say a trap that wasn't a door spiked me...)! Very tanky too, Izaro supposedly killed me but leech? WAY TOO STRONG, counters the crap out of his attacks. +1 from me
Hello,
I am having a blast with this build. I am only level 75 but I have a lot of options for improvement in the skill tree (life, damage, jewel node etc...)
I have got all the equipement mentioned in the first page.

1) One comment about ignite being nerfed and opal scepter being replaced by Doryani's catalyst made me wonder. Should we get a Doryani or keep playing with the scepter crafted with essence of hysteria ? I tried both, but cannot decide (dps for magma orb are higher with Doryani, but it is difficult to say which setup works best with all that is happening on screen :-)

2) should we use wise oak only if fire resistance is higher than the other resistances (for additional fire pen) or is it aimed at defense ?

Many thanks !

"
PiMaster123 wrote:
Love this build! Cleared merc lab second try (first try... lets just say a trap that wasn't a door spiked me...)! Very tanky too, Izaro supposedly killed me but leech? WAY TOO STRONG, counters the crap out of his attacks. +1 from me

Yeah the traps makes lab a pain in the b*tt ;). I am glad for all people having fun with the build :D

"
edessiex wrote:
Hello,
I am having a blast with this build. I am only level 75 but I have a lot of options for improvement in the skill tree (life, damage, jewel node etc...)
I have got all the equipement mentioned in the first page.

1) One comment about ignite being nerfed and opal scepter being replaced by Doryani's catalyst made me wonder. Should we get a Doryani or keep playing with the scepter crafted with essence of hysteria ? I tried both, but cannot decide (dps for magma orb are higher with Doryani, but it is difficult to say which setup works best with all that is happening on screen :-)

2) should we use wise oak only if fire resistance is higher than the other resistances (for additional fire pen) or is it aimed at defense ?

Many thanks !

1. Potentially a fireburst can add around the same amount of dps as a good rare or doryani's sceptre adds, but the issue is that it only hits a limited area, where the magma orbs hit several screens away. I myself don't notice much of a difference, but essence of hysterias are usually the more expensive part of the build if you want to get good rolls, so I therefore don't recommend it at all anymore on the sceptre. Use the hysterias on the helmet instead.

2. Wise oak is only used for the fire pen, so get the fire res the highest.
All clear, many thanks for the reply !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info