[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Tymine wrote:

Got this today, is it still worth it to go for arc? or is it smarter to use another fire spell?

The benefit of arc is that it is instant and also make sure that your fireball with the +2 (if linking that) is not over level 20 as it would not be casted by CWDT (gems req over 70 will not be casted by level 20 CWDT). Firestorm lvl 20 could be interesting as it hits once every 0.1 secs if I recall correctly. With the 10% chance to cast fireburst that should average to 1 fireburst per second per active firestorm.

"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Tymine wrote:

Got this today, is it still worth it to go for arc? or is it smarter to use another fire spell?

The benefit of arc is that it is instant and also make sure that your fireball with the +2 (if linking that) is not over level 20 as it would not be casted by CWDT (gems req over 70 will not be casted by level 20 CWDT). Firestorm lvl 20 could be interesting as it hits once every 0.1 secs if I recall correctly. With the 10% chance to cast fireburst that should average to 1 fireburst per second per active firestorm.

But if I get a level 20 firestorm and fireball in there, does the level requirement for the gems make them 74 or still the 70?
"
Tymine wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Tymine wrote:

But if I get a level 20 firestorm and fireball in there, does the level requirement for the gems make them 74 or still the 70?

They increase their level requirement. I ran into this situation when I switched to a +2 scepter, had to de-level my fireball to 18 so that with the +2 it became level 20 again (req 70) just to allow CWDT to cast it.

Hi Chris,

Could you post some numbers on the 1st page. E.g would be damage - unbuffed, buffed, with flasks etc, life attack speed that you would get at high levels.

Reading through these posts, I got a feeling that this build does around 300k dmage with magma orbs? how much does this afk cwdt damages?
Sorry for these stupid questions but I have never tried any caster builds before.

Melee builds like mine do reach 500k (assassin) with dual strike and high 6.5k life. So wanted a comparison with melee builds too.
Chance to Ignite Support only works for fire spells according to the wiki, so it seems pointless to have it linked with Ball Lightning, or am I missing something?
Last edited by Phize on Sep 15, 2017, 5:02:38 AM
"
Phize wrote:
Chance to Ignite Support only works for fire spells according to the wiki, so it seems pointless to have it linked with Ball Lightning, or am I missing something?

I guess it means you have a chance to ignite with every skill which hit enemys, but the gem fully works only to gems that use fire damage. that means chance to ignite can't use his fully potencial. But may i'm wrong, need to test it.
"
Harpoontang wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:

My 2 cents:

You need to do the uber lab. That's a +40% more damage mod. Easily the best enhancement you can currently get.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Is the 40% damage helm enchant better than the chaining 2 times one?

Thanks!

+2 chains is much much better than 40% increased damage.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Nadragh wrote:
Hey and thanks for awesome build guide!

I just wanna ask that when i have all gems for this build and level to use them, can i start leveling with this setup? Do this kind of CWDT build work at lower lvl's good? I'm lvl33 atm.

Thanks.

The leveling guide is quite clear.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Phize wrote:

Anger aura or "Adds # to # fire damage to spells" on gear makes all your spells deal fire damage.
"pob answered my question :)"
Last edited by Fireice81 on Sep 15, 2017, 9:47:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info