[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Harpoontang wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:

My 2 cents:

You need to do the uber lab. That's a +40% more damage mod. Easily the best enhancement you can currently get.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Is the 40% damage helm enchant better than the chaining 2 times one?

Thanks!

The 40% extra I was talking about is from the ascension "Aspect of Carnage", at least according to path of building he had only done up to merciless lab. I'm not sure which of +2 orbs or +40 helm enchant is better though. I bought a +2 helm very early and have played all this time with it. At times I don't think it does much but with slower projectiles it keeps your DPS on a large enough area, with faster projectiles I think my orbs run way too far to the point of drops being free for all once we reach them (2+ screens away maybe?).

"
Harpoontang wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:

My 2 cents:

You need to do the uber lab. That's a +40% more damage mod. Easily the best enhancement you can currently get.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Is the 40% damage helm enchant better than the chaining 2 times one?

Thanks!

I have now with last ascendant points 34k unbuffed tooltip dps in 5L armor. So i miss concentrated effect gem which give a huge dps boost and in mind it's better to get the chaining 2 times enchant 'cause u have enough dps.

Hope you can understand me, i'm not a native english speaker.
Hey everyone,

I'm currently clearing basically any map (T16 included) pretty smoothly, but i'm struggling with guardians.

Managed to kill Pheonix boss a couple of times, but Minotaur is raping me.

Can you please have a look at my gear/skill tree and let me know if it's anything i can improve for improvements?

Thanks and looking forward to you replies!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters
Minotaur easy facetank all ;) I'am on lvl 85, all gems only 19 lvl, 5L Belly and use lioneye's remorse for guardians and uber izaro. I can facetank all what Izaro can cast, Phenix too i only dodge his slam - peace of cake. Fight is little bit longer but much safer. Today i will try my powers with shaper ;)
Last edited by Balcerr on Sep 13, 2017, 9:27:06 AM
Hey and thanks for awesome build guide!

I just wanna ask that when i have all gems for this build and level to use them, can i start leveling with this setup? Do this kind of CWDT build work at lower lvl's good? I'm lvl33 atm.

Thanks.
Hi guys, could you rate my gear and let me know what I can improve on?

At the moment I'm trying to save up for a culling strike Razor but not sure if I need to get anything else before that. Also is armor important in this build? I have 7.2k hp but only about 3k armor, is that ok?
So what's the bare minimum for entrance for gear? I decided it was a good idea to run my last character while sick and ripped to a billion bleeding stacks, so looking for something that's dumb fun.

The Razor, Mokou's Embrace, and Inevitability's are dirt cheap, but Amulet is roughly 50 chaos on HC right now, which is just about all my cash right now, and the Green Dream was 100 I think?
"
llamaegg wrote:
So what's the bare minimum for entrance for gear? I decided it was a good idea to run my last character while sick and ripped to a billion bleeding stacks, so looking for something that's dumb fun.

The Razor, Mokou's Embrace, and Inevitability's are dirt cheap, but Amulet is roughly 50 chaos on HC right now, which is just about all my cash right now, and the Green Dream was 100 I think?

I would not suggest to use this build in HC. It's quite fun and stuff but you'r not 100% immortal. I die often enough to Harbingers (extra elemental damage + frenzy + + + rares on shitty map mods) and with all the effects it's hard to see traps in lab or explosions from bloodlined monsters.

You will need a minimum 5L B-B-B-B-R belly (best with 40% life) and that's 20+ ex in HC or 150+ chaos and u try urself to get the colours. If you don't have enough currency you should look for a cheaper build.
What about ascendancy tree?
Possible to switch this earlier than 68? Im levelling as sunder but at 50 now and thinking of switching to nuke :)

Got this today, is it still worth it to go for arc? or is it smarter to use another fire spell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info