[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Connection Failure
Request to poe.trade failed!
"
ViForsaken wrote:
Connection Failure

Please take a look at the FAQ Nr.2 and a similiar issue on Github.

TLDR:
\lib\curl.exe could be blocked by your antivir software or not working for some other reason, making sure it's not blocked and opening a windows console and executing the following line can solve your issue or show further information why it's not working.

<Full Path To TradeMacro Folder>\lib\curl.exe -ILk poe.trade

Example:

-
Last edited by ViForsaken on Aug 1, 2017, 11:21:34 AM
its not ur fault, but my bad 4g internet
Connection Failure

Facing this problem after the last update
"
Connection Failure

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:50:15 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: close
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d7da7f86774b0c3f0f3bbb2107559a8221501671015; expires=Thu, 02-Aug-18 10:50:15 GMT; path=/; domain=.poe.trade; HttpOnly
Cache-Control: max-age=2
Expires: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 10:50:17 GMT
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Server: cloudflare-nginx
CF-RAY: 388079a4208c6ebd-NRT
"
"
Connection Failure

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d7da7f86774b0c3f0f3bbb2107559a8221501671015; expires=Thu, 02-Aug-18 10:50:15 GMT; path=/; domain=.poe.trade; HttpOnly

Are you using any mobile connection?
If you delete your browser cookies/poe.trade cookies and visit poe.trade, do you get a "checking browser... redirecting..." page, maybe even a captcha challenge? If yes, which country are you from?
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
"
Connection Failure

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Are you using any mobile connection?
If you delete your browser cookies/poe.trade cookies and visit poe.trade, do you get a "checking browser... redirecting..." page, maybe even a captcha challenge? If yes, which country are you from?

I am from Bangladesh. No, I am using broadband connection. Never seen this kind of issue. Today morning I got a captcha while browsing poe.trade but I didn't get the captcha again after that. But poe trade macro is not working. It is showing connection failure everytime. though I can browse poe.trade without any captcha in chrome, internet explorer or even microsoft edge. I updated poe trade macro last night to the latest version. Before it was working fine. 4th august POE is getting an update and now my trade macro isn't working. I am so sad :(
"

I am from Bangladesh. No, I am using broadband connection. Never seen this kind of issue. Today morning I got a captcha while browsing poe.trade but I didn't get the captcha again after that. But poe trade macro is not working. It is showing connection failure everytime. though I can browse poe.trade without any captcha in chrome, internet explorer or even microsoft edge. I updated poe trade macro last night to the latest version. Before it was working fine. 4th august POE is getting an update and now my trade macro isn't working. I am so sad :(

Version 2.3.4 should still work. Most changes since then are a few fixes/improvements and the switch to using cURL instead of WinHttpRequest for all Http requests.

If you need cookies (cloudflare has to be bypassed) both versions should work, though I may have to solve issues with the new version. Once you got the captcha you won't need it again until your cookies expire or are deleted, both scripts are reading those cookies from Internet Explorer. Solving the captcha there or in the browser of your choice should be sufficient, if not you can also try to use the manual cookies (settings menu).

Anyway, for some reason cURL can't get through to poe.trade and I probably won't have the time to solve that for now since I'll be on vacation for a few days. In the meantime the older versions should work almost as good as the newest one.

EDIT:
This is the last thing I could do before I'm gone for a few days:
Here's a development version, it may help with some issues (no connection to poe.trade possible).
https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/archive/devEru.zip

And here is a batch script to seperately test a curl request, it's improved over the requests that version 2.3.6 has and if needed you can edit it and set your cloudflare cookies, instructions are inside, just edit it with some text editor. It has to be placed in the TradeMacro root directory and saves it's output to outresult.txt.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbcwfbkh2ghsti2/curl_test.bat?dl=0
Last edited by Eruyome on Aug 3, 2017, 2:44:12 AM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"

Version 2.3.4 should still work. Most changes since then are a few fixes/improvements and the switch to using cURL instead of WinHttpRequest for all Http requests.

If you need cookies (cloudflare has to be bypassed) both versions should work, though I may have to solve issues with the new version. Once you got the captcha you won't need it again until your cookies expire or are deleted, both scripts are reading those cookies from Internet Explorer. Solving the captcha there or in the browser of your choice should be sufficient, if not you can also try to use the manual cookies (settings menu).

Anyway, for some reason cURL can't get through to poe.trade and I probably won't have the time to solve that for now since I'll be on vacation for a few days. In the meantime the older versions should work almost as good as the newest one.

EDIT:
This is the last thing I could do before I'm gone for a few days:
Here's a development version, it may help with some issues (no connection to poe.trade possible).
https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/archive/devEru.zip

And here is a batch script to seperately test a curl request, it's improved over the requests that version 2.3.6 has and if needed you can edit it and set your cloudflare cookies, instructions are inside, just edit it with some text editor. It has to be placed in the TradeMacro root directory and saves it's output to outresult.txt.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbcwfbkh2ghsti2/curl_test.bat?dl=0

Just downloaded development version. But same result. No connection. Then I downloaded again 2.3.4 version. It's working again. Though it can't read my cookie data so can't use ctrl+D shortcut to see the overlay prices. But at least this is better than before. Don't know what is the problem with new curl thing in the new update. Hope it will be solved in the next update. I'll keep it posted if I find anything new. And thank you for the temporary solution though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info