[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Updated the script, gives me error, updated ahk, still gives me error, deleted script and downloaded again, same error. Restarted pc, same error.

Error: Target label does not exist

Specifically AM_AssignHotkeys

Line 2243

---

Now using 2.3.4 as someone suggested.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 7, 2017, 3:46:26 AM
How i can fix this
http://prntscr.com/g5ejbc

2267: Gosub,AM_AssingHotkeys
Last edited by EvgenicaS on Aug 7, 2017, 8:39:49 AM
Not working for currency ratios in Hardcore Harbinger league. Works for items but just full empty when using Ctrl+D for currency. Rest leagues are fine. In 2.3.6 and in 2.3.7 too
Last edited by Singerality on Aug 7, 2017, 4:43:19 PM
Switch league isn't working for me. on version 2.3.7
@Crackmonster and @EvgenicaS: This issue is described on the FAQ, number 16.

@Umn1k and @typoto: I'll take a look at those issues tomorrow.
Hi all, great script.
Some questions:
1. What is the difference in average and median price. Which to consider?
2. Does scrip evaluate rare items through Ctr+D or only give idea on sockets and links. I mean does it evaluate rolls and stats?
Thanks!
"
_CeBeP_ wrote:
Hi all, great script.
Some questions:
2. Does scrip evaluate rare items through Ctr+D or only give idea on sockets and links. I mean does it evaluate rolls and stats?
Thanks!

1. The "mean/average" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers. If you have 12 results (only seeing 10 of them) and all are "2" except the last one which is "10000" then the average is very skewed, the median is still "2". If the average vastly differs from what you can see on the tooltip you know that you should take a closer look at it on poe.trade, either the item has a big price range or there are a lot of price fixers. If the median is still close to what you're seeing despite having a vastly differing average and having 99 results then there probably are just a few very mispriced items at the end of the list. Interpeting this can be a bit hard to describe, in general it's just so that you can see if there are any big differences between all results.

2. It doesn't consider rolls and mods on rares or uniques, you have to use ctrl + alt + d instead.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
_CeBeP_ wrote:
Hi all, great script.
Some questions:
Thanks!

1. The "mean/average" is the "average" you're used to, where you add up all the numbers and then divide by the number of numbers. The "median" is the "middle" value in the list of numbers. If you have 12 results (only seeing 10 of them) and all are "2" except the last one which is "10000" then the average is very skewed, the median is still "2". If the average vastly differs from what you can see on the tooltip you know that you should take a closer look at it on poe.trade, either the item has a big price range or there are a lot of price fixers. If the median is still close to what you're seeing despite having a vastly differing average and having 99 results then there probably are just a few very mispriced items at the end of the list. Interpeting this can be a bit hard to describe, in general it's just so that you can see if there are any big differences between all results.

2. It doesn't consider rolls and mods on rares or uniques, you have to use ctrl + alt + d instead.

Thank you very much and it's pretty for me know.
Could you please also clarify:
1. When you talk about average or median you consider all trade lots or only part of it (if part please suggest the algorithm how script figure it out of total lots).
2. Under "tooltip" you mean the following img? http://prntscr.com/g6b5bk
Hello. Today I ran macro as always and all was fine. Until restarting it. After that I recieved a message about connection failure during cookies recieving.

Curl test:
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:10:08 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: close
Cache-Control: max-age=2
Expires: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:10:10 GMT
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Server: cloudflare-nginx
CF-RAY: 38d6138d4544275c-FRA

I tried to get cookies manualy from Mozilla, Edge, IE, but nothing in result.

getCookieData.exe:
useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
cfduid=d789fefb8402ed8cfc99af214c8b0539b1502569714

cf_clearance is missing or something? When I tried to manualy get cookies there were another data, for example Mozilla 5 in useragent.

Also tried to use 2.3.8 and master's version of 2.3.9.
When i try to find price of something with the ctrl+d keybind my research take like 30-40 sec every time to show up, tried to delete all and install it again but nothing, why it is so slow? anyone else got this problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info