[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
You guys are losing your player base due to ignorant choice and the stupid poe.trade website due to extremely slow or no loading at all. Get your crap together and fix your stupid website. I quit poe because by god i'm not checking everything by hand, and I def. not going to wait on your non-working webpage.

Last reply by the author of this tool was in january 2019 so it's been over a year. This project might have been abandoned? Sad to see. It's been a helpful little thing.

By the way i think it's another guy running the non-working webpage if you refer to poe.trade
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 19, 2020, 5:59:46 AM
"
You guys are losing your player base due to ignorant choice and the stupid poe.trade website due to extremely slow or no loading at all. Get your crap together and fix your stupid website. I quit poe because by god i'm not checking everything by hand, and I def. not going to wait on your non-working webpage.

This exactly how I feel. In a game that is constantly providing loot from many different sources as long as you are active, it is such an awful feeling to constantly be hobbled by reliance on 3rd party tools (which apparently can just stop being supported) to try and organize and price things. I know for certain that if another game with even 1/2 of the content being released came out but had a robust in game UI I would switch to it and support it in a heart beat. I feel like ggg just takes advantage of the fact that there is almost no competition for them currently so they just do not bother to improve certain aspects of poe, like Trade.
Will the macro be updated to the Delirium League? Soon? Or is there any alternatives?
How to change it for Delirium League. On Youtube one man use Delirium i can only Standard.
Go to TradeMacro settings and in [TradeMacro Search] tab switch league to 'tmpstandart' and then press Ok.
I think is time to make a way to interact with the market from inside the game, it could be another stash or something.
Even if I have to pay for it, its ok, its needed, the community is asking for it.
Becouse having an out-game tool is not enogh, sometimes its working with lag and it takes like 10 sec to give an answer or even none.
Is it possible to ignore certain currency when price checking? There are certain items full of blessed orb prices that are not worth that (and why are people pricing it that way?).
Running the Game in Windowed Fullscreen Mode and Macro shows only in Background.

Why ?

Edit : Ok its the new Vulkan (Beta) Rendereer. Thats Bad ...
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Last edited by x7yr on May 31, 2020, 12:32:58 PM
"
x7yr wrote:
Running the Game in Windowed Fullscreen Mode and Macro shows only in Background.

Why ?

Edit : Ok its the new Vulkan (Beta) Rendereer. Thats Bad ...

Does that mean it doesnt / wont work with Vulkan anymore?
Damn... so this is pretty much dead, then?
It still works when you Alt+Tab out right after search. But this cant be the Solution. Otherwhise Vulkan isnt playable cause of this garbadge third party trade system in poe which worked 7 years ago
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info