[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

I just wanna say that price checking item bases is not working properly when unindentified, that is, the item base checkbox will not actually select a correct base, but just search any base of that item type.
For instance i always select (Level, base, shap/elder) and it will show me its worth only a few chaos, like 2 3 chaos.
But when i identify the item, then it actually shows the correct price, whetever its 100c or 1 ex etc...

This really bothers me, as i do shaper/elder sets, with worthless bases, but in order to do those sets i need to keep the item unindentified. Which would mean i can only price check correctly via poe trade website, and not with trade macro.

Which is annoying, and also i probably lost quite a few good trades, since i just recently realized this.
Last edited by SmashinBob on Sep 30, 2019, 7:02:13 AM
"
ronnylee wrote:
hello regarding skill keybinding, please someone help me about this, so the default is ctrl+q,w,e,r,t, but there are some error message pop up saying that there is keybinding conflict which is q,w,e key.

This is because those keys are now used by PoE and therefor you have a conflict.
Either change the key binding in PoE (that is what I did) or change them in PoE TradeMacro.
Is there going to be a non-GitHub-connected version?

I do not like having Microsoft know when I play PoE.
Player numbers are plummeting.
Last edited by SpectralDrake on Oct 2, 2019, 1:05:51 AM
Anyone know how to make it search the shop here instead of poe.trade?

Thanks.
Is there any chance of including a percentage value how "perfect" the rolls are inside the affix-range?
I only want to cycle through Standard and TmpStandard leagues when pressing Alt-L. Is this possible?

I tried editing logic in TradeFunc_GetLeagues, but my changes are overwritten when the files are updated at launch.
How can i switch to Metamorph league? Only standart is availiable in 2.15.5
Since new league im stuck at "reading user-agent and cookies..."
Cant get them manually, theres no CfdUid= CfClearance= in chrome anymore.
How to fix it?

https://imgur.com/a/rf6WmCD
"
hnlyhyb wrote:
Hey, Can I choose official trade site instead of poe.trade? If so, how can I change it ? Thanks.

I think official trade page is currently better then poe.trade
After many years of using poe.trade I quit it.

I think it will be nice to have option for pathofexile.com/trade/search/ it in poe-trade macro in easy way, or make it default one.
Hello,

I have troubles with the commands Ctrl+D / Ctrl+Alt+D not working anymore. I have no clue where to begin my investigation : is it a problem with the latest releases (unlikely), with POE shortcuts having changed (unlikely too), with my Windows environment ?
Is there a log somewhere to help me get some clues ? I don't use any other shortcuts but I'm ready to guess that nothing is working actually. Btw, I'm using the very last 2.15.7 release and I've been having this problem since the release of Metamorph.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you !

EDIT : Alt+D is working and correctly opens the price prediction screen.
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Dec 18, 2019, 1:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info