[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Hello,

I have troubles with the commands Ctrl+D / Ctrl+Alt+D not working anymore. I have no clue where to begin my investigation : is it a problem with the latest releases (unlikely), with POE shortcuts having changed (unlikely too), with my Windows environment ?
Is there a log somewhere to help me get some clues ? I don't use any other shortcuts but I'm ready to guess that nothing is working actually. Btw, I'm using the very last 2.15.7 release and I've been having this problem since the release of Metamorph.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you !

EDIT : Alt+D is working and correctly opens the price prediction screen.

I have the same problem but for me only Ctrl+C and Ctrl+Alt+C is workning, nothing else. It worked my first two days of playing metamorph but not anymore. Tried twice to delete the old files and redownload the trademacro, still the same issue. Help much appreciated!
Searches are slow and show the wrong info. Everything i search for is listed as 1 exalted.

Vaal clarity level 1. 1 exalted orb.
Wilted rose divination card. 1 exalted orb.
Vaal cyclone level 1 with 8% quality. 1 exalted orb.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 27, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
Still same problem. Deleted the folder and redownloaded latest trade macro and autohotkey.

What happens is it stays for a long time on launch on: Getting latest files from github. I get no errors but when i do ctrl + d on items it's kinda slow. Slower than it usually is and it just shows 1 exalted for anything i ctrl+d.

Tried an earlier version of trade macro and it launched with some errrors but it was the same issue with 1 exalted for whatever i search.

If i right click the program down right and select reload script it restarts with an error:

Is the program broken or is the issue on my end? Any ideas what to try next?
For me Trademacro also is superslow - but i think its because of poe.trade...

The Trade Site on the actual Pathofexile website is way faster this league..

Maybe the programmers of the trademacro should concider changing where the trademacro checks the prices from.
Poe.trade is a mess and should be shut down now as the trade site on pathofexile.com works fine..

And you can even search for more stuff on the real trade site..
in agreement with the above regarding using the official trade site, on top of the issue with everything showing incorrect prices (~133c for Pillar of the Caged God...the fk)

Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Jan 2, 2020, 7:10:14 AM
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
Is there going to be a non-GitHub-connected version?

I do not like having Microsoft know when I play PoE.

Take your bait elsewhere. Plus MS already knows you're playing PoE by buying the data from your ISP...
This is the most useful mod for PoE. My dream in 2020 is for it to work with the official www.pathofexile.com/trade. Poi trade horror. Checks things for 20-30 seconds
Is there another program with similar price check function? This thing is way too slow, its literally faster to manually check price on www.pathofexile.com/trade.

I have no idea why this trade macro insist on using laggy third party site for price check instead of the official trade site.
Last edited by buttcommander on Jan 2, 2020, 3:32:21 PM
it's so slow... there is no reason to keep using this tool if CTRL D is so slow
You guys are losing your player base due to ignorant choice and the stupid poe.trade website due to extremely slow or no loading at all. Get your crap together and fix your stupid website. I quit poe because by god i'm not checking everything by hand, and I def. not going to wait on your non-working webpage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info