[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Hi, nice tool! It works great, except that cards that give a corrupted reward are tagged as corrupted in the search, and since you can't corrupt cards, it doesn't display results. Just thought I'd let you know.
This is great, lots of quality of life improvement.

Ctrl+D/Ctrl+Q saves a LOT of time for me!!

Thank you.. 10/10!

1) Stupid question: Should I remove Poe Item info if I run this?

2) (Not Stupid question) I went to edit settings and tried to remove the "CTRL+A" and then reloaded script, as CTRL+A is ultra annoying (it selects all text for me, very useful).
However, when I close the settings/save and then reload the script.. it's not saved, the checkbox that I ticket "off" keep getting ticked "on" again.

How do I fix this?

My "tempfix" was going to trade_config.ini and editing it manually there to somenthing random (^k)
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Oct 27, 2016, 12:33:22 AM
"
Wormweed wrote:
This macro fails on unique maps and a lot of divination cards. Found a death and taxes earlier, and this macro gave me a value of 3c. Found 2 more unique maps since, and both gave values less than 1c.

Yeah, some code refactoring and updates from PoE-ItemInfo broke that, it's fixed.

"
ZayulRasco wrote:
Hi, nice tool! It works great, except that cards that give a corrupted reward are tagged as corrupted in the search, and since you can't corrupt cards, it doesn't display results. Just thought I'd let you know.

Fixed.

"

2) (Not Stupid question) I went to edit settings and tried to remove the "CTRL+A" and then reloaded script, as CTRL+A is ultra annoying (it selects all text for me, very useful).
However, when I close the settings/save and then reload the script.. it's not saved, the checkbox that I ticket "off" keep getting ticked "on" again.

1) No need to run it, I always try to keep our included ItemInfo up to date, at the moment it's mostly more up to date then the official ItemInfo releases since I also contribute to that project and update mine more often (currently at least).

2) Fixed now.
I don't know game's term of use well, so when I see nice QoL things my first question is always: Is this thing is legal and there is no ways to get banned(as it was even with item filter=))? Sadly, there is no such answer on github FAQ. thanks
Last edited by Archan111 on Oct 28, 2016, 3:14:58 AM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
Wormweed wrote:
This macro fails on unique maps and a lot of divination cards. Found a death and taxes earlier, and this macro gave me a value of 3c. Found 2 more unique maps since, and both gave values less than 1c.

Yeah, some code refactoring and updates from PoE-ItemInfo broke that, it's fixed.

"
ZayulRasco wrote:

Fixed.

"

1) No need to run it, I always try to keep our included ItemInfo up to date, at the moment it's mostly more up to date then the official ItemInfo releases since I also contribute to that project and update mine more often (currently at least).

2) Fixed now.

Thanks man.
This is easily the BEST TOOL I've ever used!!!!!

10/10
"
Archan111 wrote:
I don't know game's term of use well, so when I see nice QoL things my first question is always: Is this thing is legal and there is no ways to get banned(as it was even with item filter=))? Sadly, there is no such answer on github FAQ. thanks

As you can see in this answer to an obvious troll, it's even approved by GGG.

In general though, macros are "legal" or considered ok by GGG if they don't perform more than one server-side action per button press. Open/close menus or chat, typing etc are client-side actions btw. This macro has absolutely no interaction with the game. It only reads your windows clipboard and overlays your screen with a tooltip.
Last edited by Eruyome on Oct 30, 2016, 3:22:26 AM
I didnt edit main file of script, except additional macros, but i have an issue.
Wiki link opens everytime i press key '1'.
"
alkarisl wrote:
I didnt edit main file of script, except additional macros, but i have an issue.
Wiki link opens everytime i press key '1'.

Sry, I was a bit busy the last days, you still have that problem? Does this also happen without your changes to additional macros?
Hey, great script man, but I have a problem.

Ctrl D fails to give me any results, it says "No item found." no matter what item I try it on. Alt Ctrl D and then "Open on poe.trade" gives me a 400 Bad request tab, which says "

Bad Request
The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand."

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
"
muppy wrote:
Hey, great script man, but I have a problem.

Ctrl D fails to give me any results, it says "No item found." no matter what item I try it on. Alt Ctrl D and then "Open on poe.trade" gives me a 400 Bad request tab, which says "

Bad Request
The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand."

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I just installed and am having the exact same problem, so an answer to this would be awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info