Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Eruyome wrote:

The ItemInfo script is triggered on clipboard changes. If your clipboard contains item data on change you'll see a tooltip. Maybe you have a similiar issue as this user: Github issue #296 (some other application messing with the clipboard, triggering ItemInfo.

Yes i'm using Ditto clipboard manager so it remembers my clipboard.
doesn't work anymore. hangs on initilizing script then nothing more happens. started happening after updating to the latest version.

downloaded the latest release again and ran it but same issue. broken since last update.
"
kompaniet wrote:
doesn't work anymore. hangs on initilizing script then nothing more happens. started happening after updating to the latest version.

downloaded the latest release again and ran it but same issue. broken since last update.

And it still works flawlessly with the the version before that while not at all with the newest one? Also, what was the last version that you used?
Last edited by Eruyome on Jul 7, 2017, 8:54:52 AM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

And it still works flawlessly with the the version before that while not at all with the newest one? Also, what was the last version that you used?

it's working again. i updated autohotkey. i am using the latest version. must have been corrupted or something.

now i only need to try to get it working on my other pc with windows 10. on that one there is some error message when i start it. i will report back with more info.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 7, 2017, 9:56:55 AM
del
Last edited by MrRedlook on Jul 17, 2017, 1:57:49 AM
How do I change the script to only do median and average prices on the first 10 or so results. Not the 70+. It really skews the results when you have items listed from 1c to 100ex.

IGN: FlyByFlicker
"
Kyuss12 wrote:
How do I change the script to only do median and average prices on the first 10 or so results. Not the 70+. It really skews the results when you have items listed from 1c to 100ex.

You can't. Using all 99 results is the whole point of having those average and median values. You can see the first 10 results anyway. If the first 30 results are people fixing prices you would have no chance of noticing that. So limiting this to 10 or 20 results can ske the results more than using 99 results. If you see the average/median deviating too much from the first results you can still open the search on poe.trade to take a closer look.
nevermind.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Jul 18, 2017, 11:11:15 AM
Updated to the new version and it looks great, but I'm pretty confused on how to create a custom macro now. Can anyone walk me through the process? In the old version I would've simply added this line to additionalmacros: "^Space::SendInput {Enter}/oos{Enter}" but I'm not sure what to do in this new version.
"
Jinnigan wrote:
Updated to the new version and it looks great, but I'm pretty confused on how to create a custom macro now. Can anyone walk me through the process? In the old version I would've simply added this line to additionalmacros: "^Space::SendInput {Enter}/oos{Enter}" but I'm not sure what to do in this new version.

Create an .ahk file in CustomMacros subfolder (user folder, same place as where the AdditonalMacros.txt is) and paste that line of code in there. Done.
Last edited by Eruyome on Jul 30, 2017, 8:04:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info