[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
kompaniet wrote:

trade macro shows both of the minion mods as prefixes
poeaffix.net shows them as prefixes
the wiki shows them as prefixes

all are wrong. when i do ctrl+d it shows 4 prefixes which is not possible. i thought they were both suffixes then so i exalted the gloves and got fire res which is also a suffix. one of the minion mods must be a prefix and the other a suffix.

That's an issue with the item parsing regarding essence mods. Parsing essence mods is not very reliable and can hopefully be improved upon. This was mostly caused because there is no reliable source that lists these essences with their affix type (suffix, prefix).
Last edited by Eruyome on Jun 18, 2017, 12:03:32 PM
Has anyone with the "Unable to parse league API" on launch error been able to resolve it? I've tried everything I've been able to Google up on it. I've tried multiple versions, folder locations and manually copy/pasting the API data too. The file just gets overwritten with a couple little symbols on launch usually. I'd really like to be able to use this.
Not sure does this problem showed up earlier but come old popups are showing randomly while i play.
Meaning i search something while in hideout i get popup and move on to map and while i play that same or some other older popups appear sometimes.
"
laciffer wrote:
Not sure does this problem showed up earlier but come old popups are showing randomly while i play.
Meaning i search something while in hideout i get popup and move on to map and while i play that same or some other older popups appear sometimes.

Can you be more specific on what popup appears? The price check results popup or the ItemInfo popup (ctrl + c)?.

"
chaoticjl wrote:
Has anyone with the "Unable to parse league API" on launch error been able to resolve it? I've tried everything I've been able to Google up on it. I've tried multiple versions, folder locations and manually copy/pasting the API data too. The file just gets overwritten with a couple little symbols on launch usually. I'd really like to be able to use this.

Can you show me the contents of temp\currentLeagues.json?
Last edited by Eruyome on Jun 22, 2017, 9:40:19 AM
good update, all working, thanks
Remove please 1 week race leagues lol. Switching by Ctrl+L is annoying with 2 nonexist leagues.
"
umn1k wrote:
Remove please 1 week race leagues lol. Switching by Ctrl+L is annoying with 2 nonexist leagues.

Those races will be supported as long as they are available on poe.trade. I don't hardcode them.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
umn1k wrote:

Those races will be supported as long as they are available on poe.trade. I don't hardcode them.

Ah rly?.. Okey thank you for reply then.
"
Eruyome wrote:

Can you be more specific on what popup appears? The price check results popup or the ItemInfo popup (ctrl + c)?.

Edit: manage to get better image, afk in HO popup of some map i checked last

Just tested while i was logged out and it is ctrl + c popup.
So this is the popup of item i checked like 10+ minutes and logged out and went afk.
Sry for picture quality if i move mouse it gets removed so only phone picture.

Last edited by laciffer on Jun 24, 2017, 9:25:52 AM
"
laciffer wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:

Edit: manage to get better image, afk in HO popup of some map i checked last
Spoiler

Just tested while i was logged out and it is ctrl + c popup.
So this is the popup of item i checked like 10+ minutes and logged out and went afk.
Sry for picture quality if i move mouse it gets removed so only phone picture.

The ItemInfo script is triggered on clipboard changes. If your clipboard contains item data on change you'll see a tooltip. Maybe you have a similiar issue as this user: Github issue #296 (some other application messing with the clipboard, triggering ItemInfo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info