Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

Nice update, but alongside the map fixes, why don't fix Atoll Boss loot?
"
Guilty1 wrote:
What's up with all these "1% of player are able to..." or "80% of players play solo..." comments? Where do you get those numbers? My experiences in this league tells totally different numbers. All my friends and guild m8s are doing end game content (tier 11-16 maps) and most of us are playing totally different builds. And in our guild 80% of players are playing in groups of any size.

And to those who are complaining about delayed patches etc. Would you like them to put our broken patches? It is only few days guys! :D World doesn't end because of those minor delays!

Well, My experiences are totally different , teamplay is just not profitable enough and the performance issues force players to play solo .
The team system should be reworked.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Oct 17, 2016, 4:47:40 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed an issue where the Revenant Purser's in the Mao Kun unique map can no longer be revived by Strongboxes, preventing them from creating an additional Booty Chest. Fixed an issue with Merveil's Icestorm where it would be invisible when entering the arena after it had already been cast.

Looks like two patch notes merged into one.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
Guilty1 wrote:
What's up with all these "1% of player are able to..." or "80% of players play solo..." comments? Where do you get those numbers? My experiences in this league tells totally different numbers. All my friends and guild m8s are doing end game content (tier 11-16 maps) and most of us are playing totally different builds. And in our guild 80% of players are playing in groups of any size.

And to those who are complaining about delayed patches etc. Would you like them to put our broken patches? It is only few days guys! :D World doesn't end because of those minor delays!

Well, My experiences are totally different , teamplay is just not profitable enough and the performance issues force players to play solo .
The team system should be reworked.

Performance issues i totally understand! I used to only solo because of this but 2.4 fixed most of those issues atleast for me. But still running with nice support who got some quantity and rarity in gear is worth it i think. Much more defensive and offensive auras and curses etc. and more loot ofc.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Oct 17, 2016, 4:55:33 AM
"
new channeled skills where?

next patch
IGN TylordRampage
"
Hallowed Ground will no longer drop maps of Tier 15 or higher.
Hallowed Ground has been made rarer.

Did you fix it crashing all the time as well?
Could we have some "This is a buff." now to Vitality and Haste auras? :)
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Thanks for the patch, incinerate new meta : / xD
Can we get a tease for the new mtx please?
"
Innoxx wrote:
"
Hallowed Ground will no longer drop maps of Tier 15 or higher.
Hallowed Ground has been made rarer.

Did you fix it crashing all the time as well?
it will crash less times now (cause you'll find less maps)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info