Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

shaper can no longer be taunted. reeppp
"
: Carnage Vitality Aura, Trinity Purity of Elements Aura.

"
If you use these auras i have bad news for you... you and the other 2% of the PoE Community that uses them!

Hahaha. Summoners?
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
"
armanii84 wrote:
"
The Shaper can no longer be Taunted

"
The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.

why? i play CHieftain its nerf my class;/

RIP Chieftain

You can play righteous fire totem too :p That's pretty powerful and cheap!
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Since you have delayed the patch, could you please change this two things regarding sextants?

1) Change the colour of the sextant mod rolled on a map, while you hover the mouse cursor on that map. This lets you understand what is the mod rolled on the map. Let's say you apply sextants on Arena: while hovering the Arena map, the mod will have to be written in orange instead of blue.
This so you can understand what mod has rolled on the map, otherwise, when applying many sextant close togheter, you can't be able to detect the mod you want to reroll.

2) Can you let us see the radius of the sextant before applying it on the map, like for jewels on the passive tree?
Last edited by Serge91 on Oct 17, 2016, 6:56:32 AM
Trash patch. Nerf totems and essence drain, no nerf vinktar and supports. I cant understand the logic GGG. Now for kill endgame bosses you must me BV or with support.
Last edited by TrueCorund on Oct 17, 2016, 6:56:58 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
Since you have delayed the patch, could you please change this two things regarding sextants?

1) Change the colour of the sextant mod rolled on a map, while you hover the mouse cursor on that map. This lets you understand what is the mod rolled on the map. Let's say you apply sextants on Arena: while hovering the Arena map, the mod will have to be written in orange instead of blue.
This so you can understand what mod has rolled on the map, otherwise, when applying many sextant close togheter, you can't be able to detect the mod you want to reroll.

2) Can you let us see the radius of the sextant before applying it on the map, like for jewels on the passive tree?

Good ideas.
Nerf taunt and not BV pathfinder, vinktars?

So you are totally ok with screwing over peoples major build designs mid league in terms of cheiftain and things that need decoy totem to survive some bosses, but vinktars and pathfinder, can still trivialize content?
I love pie.
"In the Racecourse map, the Crusher of Gladiators now only reflects 15% of damage taken, rather than 75%. He now correctly displays that he casts a Damage Reflection ability."

Wonder how many people ripped to that bullshit.
You nerfed Vinkatar Flask, Then BV. But it still OP.
But i think the problem isn't in those two but in Pathfinder ascendancy node!

I would suggest changes:
10% chance for Flasks to gain a Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
TO:
10% chance for Flasks to gain a Charge when you deal a Critical Strike with Weapons.
Have the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems deal 30% More Elemental Damage' been fixed for Righteous Fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info