Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
"
sauldosanjos wrote:
Have the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems deal 30% More Elemental Damage' been fixed for Righteous Fire?

Essence of horror and no one seems too know, considering the other essence bug fixes I'm going to be really annoyed if it hasn't been sorted.

I see this question keep popping up...

RF is DEGEN damage, not damage over time nor elemental damage. It doesn't even proc EE.

yyy, since it's a degen it is damage over time too

This does work for me
also it IS elemental since inc elemental nodes and elemental focus with more ele dmg works just fine for it
Last edited by SmoczyArchaniol on Oct 17, 2016, 9:44:28 AM
we need 2.5 64bit dx11 update for getting rid of the LAGGGGSSS
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
"
sauldosanjos wrote:
Have the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems deal 30% More Elemental Damage' been fixed for Righteous Fire?

Essence of horror and no one seems too know, considering the other essence bug fixes I'm going to be really annoyed if it hasn't been sorted.

I see this question keep popping up...

RF is DEGEN damage, not damage over time nor elemental damage. It doesn't even proc EE.

Everything in that statement is wrong. RF does burning damage which is DOT and is fire therefore its elemental.

You are correct it doesn't proc EE but that's because DOTs don't hit. EE requires a hit for at least 1 dmg to proc.
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."

In other words... my new made Champion full tank is totaly useless and it is better to wait outside to not increas the difficult for my frinds....

Common guys find another way. Reduce/Cooldown/Whatever. But dont make Skills completely useless.
does the instance crash thingy also includes crashes in uber lab?

"
"The Shaper can no longer be Taunted."

In other words... my new made Champion full tank is totaly useless and it is better to wait outside to not increas the difficult for my frinds....

Common guys find another way. Reduce/Cooldown/Whatever. But dont make Skills completely useless.

I full heartedly agree. Maybe making him immune to being taunted by minions and totems OK, but players themselves should be able to taunt him still.
Double delay??? I'm mad! We should all get a free skin transfer mtx to make up for it! ;)
Yay. League is now fully realized and can officially begin.
Nice, but as mentioned what about Champions? Most of their ascendecy points are about taunting, and now it doesn´t work on some bosses? Not that it mathers, since all bosses oneshot you, so you want... correction, NEED a taunting totem to tank for you.

I would like to see changes in the future that hamper bosses some, it is not fun to play a melee char when almost all bosses oneshot you with 90% phys res, 75% to others and close to 5k health. we should be able to specc into something else except pure life or CI and range to make a char viable for late game. (Sure we can clear trash, but my friends tell me to stay outside boss rooms since they oneshot me and thats not fun.)

Maybe nerf all dmg with ALOT and make the game about fighting, not running around oneshoting
half a map with a press of a button?

Also, preformance fixes please, jumping from 200 to 20 fps on skill use is a bit strange, but then again, what is the point of a skill that doesn´t clear half a map in one go?
"
Diviner's Strongboxes no longer drop extra items for additional party members in the area.

Why do you keep punishing people for playing in teams. The loot in bigger party's sucks anyway, why keep nerfing it.

Feels like this game is becoming a single player game with the option to trade with others.
TY for removing living weapons- this mod made maps unplayable for totem users

GJ GGG
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info