Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

Content update they say lmao, the only content i see is MTX like usual.
IGN: Bluntexile
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
So many people whining about Decoy Totem not working on The Shaper anymore. "You broke my build!" LMAO! They disabled your cheese button and you know it.

"HAHA! Look at these people legitimately pissed that their build setup got screwed up!"

I bet if it was with you, you would be part these people "whining", so you can get off that high horse of yours.

I knew all about the Decoy Totem abuse (that's what it was and still is for other content) and chose not to participate. I'd rather challenge myself then stand there and cast with almost no danger of even getting TARGETED, let alone hit. If you're ONLY line of defense was a Decoy Totem, the build was garbage anyhow.

"
Twenty_Four wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
So many people whining about Decoy Totem not working on The Shaper anymore. "You broke my build!" LMAO! They disabled your cheese button and you know it.

Disabling the cheese button would have been disabling Pathfinder's keybind for blade vortex

BV is fine. It's Instant Leech that breaks it.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 17, 2016, 2:13:23 PM
Calling this Content Update more like MTX Update.
Shouldn't the patch be out? I got home on lunch break at work and I don't see the patcher doing anything. Or am I just off a timezone?
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:

"HAHA! Look at these people legitimately pissed that their build setup got screwed up!"

I bet if it was with you, you would be part these people "whining", so you can get off that high horse of yours.

I knew all about the Decoy Totem abuse (that's what it was and still is for other content) and chose not to participate. I'd rather challenge myself then stand there and cast with almost no danger of even getting TARGETED, let alone hit. If you're ONLY line of defense was a Decoy Totem, the build was garbage anyhow.

"
Twenty_Four wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:

Disabling the cheese button would have been disabling Pathfinder's keybind for blade vortex

BV is fine. It's Instant Leech that breaks it.

As someone who used Decoy Totem in HC (Had a quality 14% one drop for me early in act 1), I can attest that it's pretty OP. You can easily dispatch of most bosses with any build as long as you got that decoy totem up. Even more so if there are walls nearby and you run Kinetic Blast or Fireball, because you can just taunt the boss to the wall and shrek them.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Oct 17, 2016, 2:53:20 PM
Carnage Vitality Aura

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now every can use this new mtx

or.... :)
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
From the bottom of my sextant, thank you.
Awesome patch, looking forward to trying it out as well as any other changes GGG wishes to make. Always been a fan of this game, don't think any balance patches will change that
"Incinerate can now generate more than one charge per channel."

Either Lies or Apparently not with Romira's equipped XDDD
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Fixed an issue with the behaviour of various Spider monsters where they would be more inclined to run away from their enemies, instead of attacking them.

Finally! Good to hear about the totem MTXes as well

EDIT: oh, GGG remembers Leo exists

the totem skins towards different types of totems is amazing... yet still can't move my micro transactions around :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info