Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

"
Guilty1 wrote:
What's up with all these "1% of player are able to..." or "80% of players play solo..." comments? Where do you get those numbers? My experiences in this league tells totally different numbers. All my friends and guild m8s are doing end game content (tier 11-16 maps) and most of us are playing totally different builds. And in our guild 80% of players are playing in groups of any size.

And to those who are complaining about delayed patches etc. Would you like them to put our broken patches? It is only few days guys! :D World doesn't end because of those minor delays!

SC PLAYER!!! Detected!!!!!
Soo it's suppose to be a reworks of sextant to be more use by players, why their's nothing change for drop rate of sextant ??

GGG really think we will use more of them without giving more ??
So
Players:
-Nerf
-Nerf
-Nerf
-Nerf
-Even more nerf
Monsters:
-Buff
-Buff
-Buff
-Buff
-Buff
-And you thought you had enough HP, haha
Hallowed Ground:
-We don't want to even remember this thing existed
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I see lots of nerfs to Hallowed Grounds but the client crash in Hallowed Grounds is not mentioned?

Also I didn't see the (non-existing) loot from Totem map bosses mentioned.
Last edited by PitzerMike on Oct 17, 2016, 4:10:29 AM
Playing roughly 6-8hours every day and havent seen hallowed ground map yet and you will make it more rare, great. Also dont bother with build of the week, you know why? cause most propably you will nerf it as soon as we buy the gear. Another thing, since Atziri is ilvl70 what maps will she drop? tier5-6? If thats the case dont bother making her drops maps.
As far as map drops is concerned i have to say that i am pretty happy with that cause i mostly play t12-14 now and i dont even alch them, i leave them blue and still i can sustain red maps with no issues.
Last edited by philipma on Oct 17, 2016, 4:10:04 AM
"
Sextant mods no longer appear on maps they cannot apply to.

Now I'm pretty sure we were better with the old sextant mechanics.
Fixed an instance crash.

Does it apply to Hallowed Ground map?
It is still in Bug List!
You nerfed this map, at same time making it more rare, but what the point if it can't be run without issues?
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Oct 17, 2016, 4:30:35 AM
"
darkpaladin13 wrote:
"
Guilty1 wrote:
What's up with all these "1% of player are able to..." or "80% of players play solo..." comments? Where do you get those numbers? My experiences in this league tells totally different numbers. All my friends and guild m8s are doing end game content (tier 11-16 maps) and most of us are playing totally different builds. And in our guild 80% of players are playing in groups of any size.

And to those who are complaining about delayed patches etc. Would you like them to put our broken patches? It is only few days guys! :D World doesn't end because of those minor delays!

SC PLAYER!!! Detected!!!!!

So? How does the HC differ from SC other than maybe little bit more carefully play style?

Ps. And i have played HC. I did the challenges in one of those 1 month leagues to get red seraph armour set. And that character is still alive ;)
Holy GGGesus, that's awful patch.

> Diviner's Strongboxes no longer drop extra items for additional party members in the area.
Why just don't roll quantity of diviners on sight radius?
This prevents 'hobo scam' and still appeals party play.

> The Shaper's Realm has been added to the Atlas. It will now appear when you have completed this area.
> The Shaper can no longer be Taunted.
Yet another nerf to decoy totem, really

I feel it's time to choose life for me.
"
The Shaper can no longer be Taunted

"
The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.

why? i play CHieftain its nerf my class;/

RIP Chieftain
Last edited by armanii84 on Oct 17, 2016, 4:36:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info