Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

SO to get this right, not only do i lose my primary method of defence as chieftan, no i also take 10% MORE DAMAGE because i'am playing a life base build and therefor clearly have to be punished.

That's just stupid.
Last edited by DasName on Oct 17, 2016, 2:07:04 AM
Still no fix for the "I-finally-got-a-T12-map-ran-it-rare-and-corrupted-and-only-got-a-T2-map-back-from-a-random-white-mob" bug. IMHO the map drop rates are still way too low.
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
"
Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Carnage Vitality Aura, Trinity Purity of Elements Aura.


Nice to see that GGG got their priority's straight!

IK right? Finally more aura effects, I've been waiting for this.
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
"
Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Carnage Vitality Aura, Trinity Purity of Elements Aura.


Nice to see that GGG got their priority's straight!

IK right? Finally more aura effects, I've been waiting for this.


If you use these auras i have bad news for you... you and the other 2% of the PoE Community that uses them!
"
new channeled skills where?


Never were intended to be in this patch...
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal now drops a guaranteed map, ignoring your Atlas completion.


Is this additional to the "Vaults of Azizi" guaranteed by a prophecy?
"
pmmGarak wrote:
"
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal now drops a guaranteed map, ignoring your Atlas completion.


Is this additional to the "Vaults of Azizi" guaranteed by a prophecy?


prophecy ≠ map properties

So im pretty sure that with prophecy you will get vaults + map.


Also updated shop would be nice.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Still no fix for the "I-finally-got-a-T12-map-ran-it-rare-and-corrupted-and-only-got-a-T2-map-back-from-a-random-white-mob" bug. IMHO the map drop rates are still way too low.


What are you talking about? Map drop rates are crazy compared to previous leagues :D I have been using even tier 9-10 maps for chisel recipe because i have enough red maps so i don't need to convert those into higher ones.

Either you have very bad luck or you haven't completed all those bonuses in atlas. I haven't heard anyone in my guild or friendlist complain about map drops in this league.
Taunt changed again!? I won't do chimera anymore time to roll bv!
rip dellirium ;D

Fixed a bug with the Essence mod where socketed gems deal more damage over time. It didn't affect some damage over time abilities.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by Piacevole on Oct 17, 2016, 3:03:57 AM
Where does these patch notes leave rf and essence of horror?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info