[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
is there a way to use the old skin? i dont like the new one, its hard to read.
Hard to read? What is your issue exactly?
Currently, the only way would be to download a release prior to 1.8.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"

i just don't like the color scheme and the font, i think that the old one was better.
First, its a really great tool. Thank you very much.

Bugs: Just got 1 bug. The fonts of new incoming tabs overlaps with the first tab.

Suggetion: Add a 4th tab under Settings for adding curreny rates. So the Programm checks if the rates are ok and you dont get scammed, because the buyer changes his message from 3 fuse - 1 Chaos in 2 fuse - 1 chaos.
So I love my windows 7 and can't update. Is there anyway to fix the issue of it disappearing? It works but will go away once I switch in and out of the game after about 2 times, then I just reload it again. Is there a way I could maybe set a keybind to reload the program?

Seems really awesome and would love to use this.

edit: Playing in windowed borderless btw. It's doesn't sound like the same issue others are having with it disappearing after clicking a button, it's when I go to my other monitor and then back into game 2 or so times then it will just disappear.
Last edited by Nollieyo on Mar 9, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
Hi,

I really like that tool, using it for quite some time now and don't want to do trading without it anymore.
however, I have some concerns about whether this is really allowed as per ggg's "only one action per button press / click / whatever".

do you know whether using this would be a problem?

thanks,
dmw
Alright so I'm getting the same "disappearing" bug,with me it happens when I click on something on my second monitor(doesn't matter if I click on a window or just the desktop),when I switch back to PoE the trade window disappears.

This happens no matter the settings.Reloading brings it back up.

Also,if I quit PoE after the window disappears, I comes back up on the desktop.

If it's a windows update problem can someone say which one it was?(like,KB----),I would rather not just download all of them for no reason.
"
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"

i just don't like the color scheme and the font, i think that the old one was better.
As of now, I would suggest you to download a version prior to 1.8. (Link here).
1.9 will bring support for custom skins (or not skin at all).

"
treitz wrote:
First, its a really great tool. Thank you very much.

Bugs: Just got 1 bug. The fonts of new incoming tabs overlaps with the first tab.

Suggetion: Add a 4th tab under Settings for adding curreny rates. So the Programm checks if the rates are ok and you dont get scammed, because the buyer changes his message from 3 fuse - 1 Chaos in 2 fuse - 1 chaos.
This bug will be fixed with the next fix coming a bit later.

"
Nollieyo wrote:
So I love my windows 7 and can't update. Is there anyway to fix the issue of it disappearing? It works but will go away once I switch in and out of the game after about 2 times, then I just reload it again. Is there a way I could maybe set a keybind to reload the program?

Seems really awesome and would love to use this.

edit: Playing in windowed borderless btw. It's doesn't sound like the same issue others are having with it disappearing after clicking a button, it's when I go to my other monitor and then back into game 2 or so times then it will just disappear.
Are you using Windowed or Overlay mode?
Right click on the tray icon, then switch between Overlay and Window to see if the GUI comes back.

If you wish to have an hotkey to reload the script, you can have an external .ahk script that would do just that:
Numpad1::
Run,% "C:\Path_To_The_Tool\POE Trades Helper.exe"
Return

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi,

I really like that tool, using it for quite some time now and don't want to do trading without it anymore.
however, I have some concerns about whether this is really allowed as per ggg's "only one action per button press / click / whatever".

do you know whether using this would be a problem?

thanks,
dmw
You can read more about that here

"
Alright so I'm getting the same "disappearing" bug,with me it happens when I click on something on my second monitor(doesn't matter if I click on a window or just the desktop),when I switch back to PoE the trade window disappears.

This happens no matter the settings.Reloading brings it back up.

Also,if I quit PoE after the window disappears, I comes back up on the desktop.

If it's a windows update problem can someone say which one it was?(like,KB----),I would rather not just download all of them for no reason.
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Window then see if the issue persists.

I don't know which update is causing this issue as of yet, but I'll definitely do my best to find it.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 12, 2017, 3:07:50 PM
"
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Window then see if the issue persists.

I don't know which update is causing this issue as of yet, but I'll definitely do my best to find it.

Yep still happens,Window mode or Overlay,doesn't matter.
"
"

Yep still happens,Window mode or Overlay,doesn't matter.

For me, too. Win 7, single monitor. I should mention i haven't done any windows updates in a LONG time.
Last edited by FuryGhost on Mar 12, 2017, 5:41:19 PM
Just updated to the latest version and seems like it is causing problems with the tradesgui settings tab. When you click on the thing you want to change such as "Ask to wait" the area below stays blank. Reverted back to the last release and its working perfectly fine.

Thought I'd let you know, great tool thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info