[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience (v1.12.BETA_13)

"
Spoiler
"
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Window then see if the issue persists.

I don't know which update is causing this issue as of yet, but I'll definitely do my best to find it.


Yep still happens,Window mode or Overlay,doesn't matter.
This is most-likely related to the Windows Update missing issue. I'll see if the same issue happens on a completely clean(non-updated) installation. If the issue does not happens, it means it was introduced by an update then fixed later (which will be much harder to find).

If you do not wish to update because Windows Update takes too long/freezes, you may want to check this on the FAQ

"
Completed 23 ChallengesFuryGhost wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Window then see if the issue persists.

I don't know which update is causing this issue as of yet, but I'll definitely do my best to find it.


Yep still happens,Window mode or Overlay,doesn't matter.

For me, too. Win 7, single monitor. I should mention i haven't done any windows updates in a LONG time.
I'll do my best to find which specific KB#Update is required to avoid these issues.


v1.8.5 has been released!
  • Fix: TradesGUI: Tabs informations would overlap when closing the highest available tab then receiving a new trade request.
  • Fix: TradesGUI: Receiving a new trade request after having reached the default pre-rendered tabs limit, then closing them all would show a blank tab.
  • Fix: TradesGUI: Holding the left mouse button on a Custom Button, then moving fast out of the window and releasing the click would still trigger the button's action.
  • Fix: AboutGUI: The GUI would not function correctly with Aero disabled.
  • Fix: The script icon would randomly not show up if the script was running on Windows startup.
  • TradesGUI: The default text font color for Custom Buttons has been replaced with its brighter counterpart. The text font color does not change anymore upon hovering a button.
HI,

I selected "only show while in game" but its still there when i close poe? is there a way to fix this?
"
Completed 30 ChallengesImperiusD3 wrote:
Spoiler
Just updated to the latest version and seems like it is causing problems with the tradesgui settings tab. When you click on the thing you want to change such as "Ask to wait" the area below stays blank. Reverted back to the last release and its working perfectly fine.

Thought I'd let you know, great tool thanks.

Thanks for the quick report, just deployed the fix in 1.8.6.
Glad you like the tool!

"
Spoiler
HI,

I selected "only show while in game" but its still there when i close poe? is there a way to fix this?

I'll look into it, thanks for the report!
--EDIT--
Actually, it seems to be working perfectly fine.
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Overlay.
The "Only show while in game" feature only works while in Overlay mode.

Thanks for reminding me to add support for the Window mode!
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 13, 2017 6:45:38 AM
Another thing, I'm not sure if it is something wrong on my end, I have the bug that when you alt tab to a second monitor it disappears also, I reload and it is fine, this is not a problem. However, when I am in a map and then invite them to party it disappears and therefore it needs reloaded again. Any idea what could be causing this?

Also want to add this is on the steam client.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ImperiusD3 on Mar 13, 2017 7:11:25 AM
"
Completed 17 Challengesz0rhawk wrote:
"
Completed 30 ChallengesImperiusD3 wrote:
Spoiler
Just updated to the latest version and seems like it is causing problems with the tradesgui settings tab. When you click on the thing you want to change such as "Ask to wait" the area below stays blank. Reverted back to the last release and its working perfectly fine.

Thought I'd let you know, great tool thanks.

Thanks for the quick report, just deployed the fix in 1.8.6.
Glad you like the tool!

"
Spoiler
HI,

I selected "only show while in game" but its still there when i close poe? is there a way to fix this?

I'll look into it, thanks for the report!
--EDIT--
Actually, it seems to be working perfectly fine.
Are you using the Overlay mode? Right click on the tray icon and select Mode: Overlay.
The "Only show while in game" feature only works while in Overlay mode.

Thanks for reminding me to add support for the Window mode!


solved.. thanks
Last update broke the addon for me, no more notifications, no beeping, the messages aren't even picked up anymore.
"
Completed 30 ChallengesImperiusD3 wrote:
Spoiler
Another thing, I'm not sure if it is something wrong on my end, I have the bug that when you alt tab to a second monitor it disappears also, I reload and it is fine, this is not a problem. However, when I am in a map and then invite them to party it disappears and therefore it needs reloaded again. Any idea what could be causing this?

Also want to add this is on the steam client.

Thanks in advance.
It is caused by a missing Windows Update. You can read more about it here.

"
Spoiler
Last update broke the addon for me, no more notifications, no beeping, the messages aren't even picked up anymore.
Everything seems to be working fine.
Are you using the latest available version? It can be downloaded here (v1.8.7)
Yep, I let it update and that's what caused it to break.

Even deleted it and downloaded a fresh version from github and nothing.
Does not work "Copy item" button in 1.8.6 and 1.8.7 — when i press it nothing copied to clipboard.
Last edited by Umn1k on Mar 13, 2017 10:51:40 AM
1.8.5 brought a lot of changes in the coding.
Changes that would make the script more "flexible" later on.
Some of these changes are causing the recent issues.

I am, and will be, working on the script all night to "proper" the coding in order to fix these issues.

I'm really sorry 1.8.5 is causing all this trouble...
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 13, 2017 12:02:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info