[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Seems like the program is working perfect for me now, seems like it is 100% an issue with Windows update.
I would like to report that since the new update copy to clipboard has not been working in overlay mode.

I have not tired the other modes and have reverted to the previous update and it seems to have been fixed.
"
ImperiusD3 wrote:
Seems like the program is working perfect for me now, seems like it is 100% an issue with Windows update.
Yep. It definitely related to a missing KB# update.
I have done some testings under a non-updated W7 installation and could not reproduce the issue...

"
Nightskys wrote:
I would like to report that since the new update copy to clipboard has not been working in overlay mode.

I have not tired the other modes and have reverted to the previous update and it seems to have been fixed.
Hey there, you can update now!

1.8.8 has arrived! Everything should be back to normal.
  • TradesGUI: "Only show while in game" now also works with the Window mode.
  • Fix: The prompt to replace a no-longer valid PID would sometimes contain duplicates.
  • Fix: When replacing a no-longer valid PID, any other tab sharing the same PID will be replaced with the new one.
  • Fix: The prompt to close multiple tabs at once (due to sharing the same infos) would not work when only 2 tabs were sharing the same infos.
  • Fix: When receiving a trade whisper with both Trade and Whisper sound notification enabled, both sound would play at the same time.
  • Fix: The clipboard button would not function.
  • Fix: Various coding changes that would prevent the script from working correctly.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 13, 2017, 10:12:03 PM
Thank you for this project, it's one piece in an army of tools that make GGG's terrible market system less terrible.

I have been testing for a few days now, and one piece of feedback: pressing the "party invite" button (only once) seems to cause the PoE servers to detect some kind of flood/DoS and immediately disconnects from the game.

Many thanks again for continuing to develop this.
Thanks. This tool really is amazing and makes trading more fun and enjoyable for me.
Hi! Thank you for this amazing tool!

My feedback is that I go from 150fps (at hideout) to 50-60fps when I open this program. I tried to tweak the transparency but there's no way I can get past 60.

My specs:

i5 4690K (stock)
8GB DDR3 @1866
AMD RX 480 ASUS DUAL 4GB
300 GB WD Blue 7200

Game settings:

Windowed Fullscreen 1920x1080
Shadows LOW
Antialiasing OFF
Texture MEDIUM
Texture filtering TRILINEAR
Post Processing OFF
Screen shake OFF
Multithread ENABLED
DirectX DX11 Beta

I know it's not the best PC out there but it's a lot of fps drop
"
RogerM wrote:
Hi! Thank you for this amazing tool!

My feedback is that I go from 150fps (at hideout) to 50-60fps when I open this program. I tried to tweak the transparency but there's no way I can get past 60.

My specs:

i5 4690K (stock)
8GB DDR3 @1866
AMD RX 480 ASUS DUAL 4GB
300 GB WD Blue 7200

Game settings:

Windowed Fullscreen 1920x1080
Shadows LOW
Antialiasing OFF
Texture MEDIUM
Texture filtering TRILINEAR
Post Processing OFF
Screen shake OFF
Multithread ENABLED
DirectX DX11 Beta

I know it's not the best PC out there but it's a lot of fps drop
Are you sure it's due to the script? Maybe you are running another program that has compatibility issues with AutoHotKey.
Does your FPS raise back up as soon as you exit the tool?
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 17, 2017, 7:13:09 AM
Hi, your tool looks amazing but it keeps disappearing when I tab or I get whispers. Clicking the icon on the tray does nothing and the only way I can get it to reappear is to reload or close and reopen it.
Really well done and extremely useful.

Just one quick question - is it possible to turn off the window to close "similar" tabs if you close one/reply to one?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Hi, your tool looks amazing but it keeps disappearing when I tab or I get whispers. Clicking the icon on the tray does nothing and the only way I can get it to reappear is to reload or close and reopen it.
Hello,
It is related to a missing KB# Update.
Please refer to the wiki here.

"
qwertz wrote:
Really well done and extremely useful.

Just one quick question - is it possible to turn off the window to close "similar" tabs if you close one/reply to one?
This behaviour will be changed in the next major update!
Until then, it is not possible to disable it...
Unless you wish to edit the source:

• Download the latest source release here: GitHub
  • Open the POE Trades Helper.ahk file with your favourite text editor.
  • Replace the line 926 "duplicatesID := Gui_Trades_Check_Duplicate(tabToDel)"
    with "duplicatesID := Object()"
  • Save the file and run the .ahk file normally as you would be using the executable
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 19, 2017, 2:52:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info