[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

the program reads the chat log. can we get a option for setting the Currency Flip rate and the program checks if we get scamed?
Uable to use this anymore. Avast Antivirus says its malware :(
"
z0rhawk wrote:

You definitely messed up somewhere.
Please check again and make sure you used the correct input to open the chat.

If you need further assistance on this, please send me your Preferences.ini file located under C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Helper

i didnt change Preferences.ini , just in setting under tradegui tab, the action part for party invite

{Enter}/invite %buyerName%{Enter}{Enter}@%buyerName% Your item is ready to be picked up at my hideout! (%itemName% // %itemPrice%){Enter}
to something like
{Enter}/invite %buyerName%{Enter}{Enter}@%buyerName% sure (%itemName% // %itemPrice%){Enter}

just the message part, is this not how you customize the message? thx
Will that and how will it work if i run it with Mercury Trade?
"
treitz wrote:
the program reads the chat log. can we get a option for setting the Currency Flip rate and the program checks if we get scamed?
What do you mean?
A setting to know the value of a specified item in different currency?
I'm not too sure that would be useful, actually.

"
Uable to use this anymore. Avast Antivirus says its malware :(
Add it as an exception?
The only interaction between the program and your computer is storing the settings in a file, and extracting the pre-included sound effects / skin files.

"
buttcommander wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

You definitely messed up somewhere.
Please check again and make sure you used the correct input to open the chat.

If you need further assistance on this, please send me your Preferences.ini file located under C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Helper

i didnt change Preferences.ini , just in setting under tradegui tab, the action part for party invite

{Enter}/invite %buyerName%{Enter}{Enter}@%buyerName% Your item is ready to be picked up at my hideout! (%itemName% // %itemPrice%){Enter}
to something like
{Enter}/invite %buyerName%{Enter}{Enter}@%buyerName% sure (%itemName% // %itemPrice%){Enter}

just the message part, is this not how you customize the message? thx
This is correct.
But what key are you using the open the chat?
If it is different than Enter, you need to replace the {Enter} inputs with your actual key.
I know this sounds tedious to do, and it will be changed in the future.

"
lambrioza wrote:
Will that and how will it work if i run it with Mercury Trade?
Both should be working correctly together (although I haven't tried myself, but I don't see why there would be an issue).
"
z0rhawk wrote:

This is correct.
If it is different than Enter, you need to replace the {Enter} inputs with your actual key.

no key, i just manually click the party invite button when the tradesGUI pop up during trade. but it doesn't invite, instead it uses 3 of my flask, im really confused
Sry, wrong topic
Last edited by ernac on Apr 2, 2017, 11:41:30 AM
"
buttcommander wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

This is correct.

no key, i just manually click the party invite button when the tradesGUI pop up during trade. but it doesn't invite, instead it uses 3 of my flask, im really confused
Oops. This is not what I meant.
I'm talking about the actual key you use to open the chat in-game.
By default, it is set to Enter.

"
ernac wrote:
Sry, wrong topic
No worries, hope you enjoy the TradeMecury!
Last edited by z0rhawk on Apr 2, 2017, 3:46:03 PM
HELLO!!!

Thanks for the tool.
I could solve these questions.

Is it legal to use the tool? Could they ban me for using it?

Last edited by ArrX8 on Apr 3, 2017, 4:43:27 PM
hello,
it is really a nice program, but i cant use it due to the bug of the window disappearing.

I will explain:

I had it also first, that the window kept disappearing, if you ALT-TAB in/out....

I did all Windows 7 updates and i run Windows 7 Home Premium.

Now that bug is gone, but as soon as i click on "Thank You" or sometimes on "Party Invite" for a second player, the window is gone.

I run POE in Windows Fullscreen and switching Overlay/Window mode doesnt help.

Is there no way to get the window back without using reload ?

I suppose you use AHK or AutoIt. Maybe there is a function to make the window appear again ?

Please check and maybe we can use this as temporary fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info