[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
ArrX8 wrote:
HELLO!!!

Thanks for the tool.
I could solve these questions.

Is it legal to use the tool? Could they ban me for using it?

Currently, it is on the edge of being legal.
It is due to the "One server action per macro" policy.
Using default settings, the "Thank You" button does two server actions (/kick buyer then @buyer Thank you, ...)

In my opinion, you do not risk to get banned as it doesn't give any unfair advantage.
Anyways, as the tool is completely customizable, you could make separate buttons for each action.
Example:
  • One that would be called "Kick" and would do the /kick buyer action.
  • Second that would send the "Thank You" message you have set.

Either way, I plan on adding a "safety" setting.
When enabled, users would have to click multiple time the button if they have set more than one message for that button. Clicking it once would send the first message. Clicking it again would send the second message (and so on).

"
Kharadas wrote:
hello,
it is really a nice program, but i cant use it due to the bug of the window disappearing.

I will explain:
I had it also first, that the window kept disappearing, if you ALT-TAB in/out....
I did all Windows 7 updates and i run Windows 7 Home Premium.

Now that bug is gone, but as soon as i click on "Thank You" or sometimes on "Party Invite" for a second player, the window is gone.
I run POE in Windows Fullscreen and switching Overlay/Window mode doesnt help.
Is there no way to get the window back without using reload ?
I suppose you use AHK or AutoIt. Maybe there is a function to make the window appear again ?

Please check and maybe we can use this as temporary fix.
Yes, the window disappearing bug is tied to a missing KB# Update.
Are you sure you did all the major updates?
Download and install all the updates available on this website.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Apr 6, 2017, 2:31:33 PM
oh, this looks nice. Almost makes me wanna play PoE again. thumbs up man
Last edited by Schezza on Apr 7, 2017, 5:02:06 AM
Great script! In addition to using this, I was looking for an AHK script that would monitor chat and alert on keywords. For example, in Global 820 when someone posts a challenge that you need. Do you think that should be a separate script or as a feature of this one?
"
tainium wrote:
Great script! In addition to using this, I was looking for an AHK script that would monitor chat and alert on keywords. For example, in Global 820 when someone posts a challenge that you need. Do you think that should be a separate script or as a feature of this one?

https://github.com/Panaetius/PoETradeMonitor this will do what you're looking for.
Last edited by sushibagel on Apr 11, 2017, 4:01:19 PM
Hi,
wrote to GGG support and received this answer on 24th March 2017

"
Hey there

Thanks for contacting us about this issue.

The 'POE Trades Helper' software is currently allowable, however, please be aware that this is subject to change without notice, should the software breach the Terms of Use in the future.

If there's anything else at all we might be able to help you with, please feel free to contact us again!

Kind regards,
Sarah

hope this can help anybody
"
Schezza wrote:
oh, this looks nice. Almost makes me wanna play PoE again. thumbs up man
Thank you!

"
tainium wrote:
The current ideology of the tool is based around "Trading".
I'd recommend you to use another external tool that'd do just this, and the one linked by sushibagel does exactly what you're looking for!

"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi,
wrote to GGG support and received this answer on 24th March 2017
"
Hey there

Thanks for contacting us about this issue.

The 'POE Trades Helper' software is currently allowable, however, please be aware that this is subject to change without notice, should the software breach the Terms of Use in the future.

If there's anything else at all we might be able to help you with, please feel free to contact us again!

Kind regards,
Sarah

hope this can help anybody
Welp. This is confusing.
The first time someone asked about it, they said it was perfectly fine. Which is understandable since, at the time, the messages could not be changed, and the "Thank You" button would not kick the buyer out of the party.

The second time, I contacted them personally.
At the time, custom messages were already implemented, and the "Thank You" button would (with default settings) send two messages: The usual thanking message, and kicking the buyer out of the party.
I specifically asked if it would be fine to leave the buttons the way they are now, of have the user click the button for every message they want to send (Click once: usual thanking message - Click again: kick the buyer)... Their answer, obviously, was to make the change.

And now, they're saying the tool is perfectly fine in its current state.
This really makes things confusing... Especially since their only official statement about macros is "One server action per macro".

I wish we could have a 100% clear statement that sending more than one message (not to confuse with other macros like multi-flask) per macro would be allowed, but I don't really want to bother GGG with all this trouble...
Update v1.9 has been released!
If you wish to see the patch notes, please visit the GitHub Repo.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Apr 18, 2017, 4:41:57 PM
Updated to 9.1 - doesn't work trade queue.
Previous version correctly worked.

UPD: downgraded to 1.8.7 - perfectly works
Last edited by alexeycount on Apr 18, 2017, 11:06:32 PM
yea 1.9 is broken AF.. doesnt press enter to bring up text fields before typing in the commands.. tried putting {enter} infront of the commands but still dont work. gonna revert back to previous version
"
alexeycount wrote:
Updated to 9.1 - doesn't work trade queue.
Previous version correctly worked.

UPD: downgraded to 1.8.7 - perfectly works
Everything is working flawlessly for me.
Not sure what could be the cause of your issue. Maybe the file's permissions are being restricted?
Also, I would suggest using 1.8.8 instead of 1.8.7 as it fixed many of the tabs issues.

"
Hostility00 wrote:
yea 1.9 is broken AF.. doesnt press enter to bring up text fields before typing in the commands.. tried putting {enter} infront of the commands but still dont work. gonna revert back to previous version
The key used to open the chat is read from your Path of Exile's .ini file.

Could you open your C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini and send me the chat=XX line? Also, I would need your Windows keyboard's layout.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Apr 18, 2017, 11:57:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info