[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Yeah, I have the same issue, the grid that displays the item in the inventory while having a trade offer is a little bit shifted. It's kinda annoying. It started yesterday, it was working just fine before that.
Last edited by DarkMortyr on Nov 5, 2020, 5:43:50 PM
Item grid has started to act up and doesnt look right starting from yesterday. Everything else works fine on the latest version.
It turned out to deal with the grid. For a more accurate display of the item's position, you will need to add the tab in which you sell to the folder (this is what GGG added new) and then the position will be approximately the same as it was before. Not thank)
Hi there,

I asked myself if I´m able to save the stats of items I bought to get an overview how much currency I was spending for a build, special item etc. At this moment I just found the stats where I sold items.

Can U help me please?

greez
Is this a legal macro? I understand that many people use it and they were not banned. But can I get banned for him? Have there been such cases?
+1 for problem with Item location Grid, instead that all works fine!
Last edited by shadowns on Nov 21, 2020, 1:43:20 PM
How do I change the buy menu buttons? I want to make a button whisper a message then kick myself from the party.
Hi everyone,

I want write a message in the group but I can't find how to do.

I know i have to use the option "send message" but I don't have the good variable name.
I have a message who said : "Canceled from sending a message because the variable name is mistyped.

Thank you for help !
Is everyone having problem with the tool not showing the grid for items' positions? I am using 1.15BETA1995 version, and only few times the tool shows the grid, most of the time it doesn't, so I gotta type in search bar full name of the items to look for it.
Last edited by mwkokono on Mar 2, 2021, 2:50:14 AM
seems last patch completely broke poe trades companion... No reaction to trade-pm's at all. Using latest version of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info