[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

I think you need to ask for further clarification about whether using one button with 2 different functions is ok (still one button per server action). He didn't really say it wasnt, he just said use 2 buttons.
Last edited by taosk8r on Feb 19, 2017, 7:20:43 PM
i've been using window mode and overlay mode.. the same happend
"
psyclown wrote:
I've been using Window mode all the time. Switching to overlay and back didn't make it reappear for me either.
Your issue looks very similar to this one: Trades GUI disappears after clicking a button.
Petusillos fixed it by running Windows Update.

"
taosk8r wrote:
I think you need to ask for further clarification about whether using one button with 2 different functions is ok (still one button per server action). He didn't really say it wasnt, he just said use 2 buttons.
He clearly implied it. Though, in my opinion, you should be fine using the tool as it doesn't give you any advantages.

"
crack1 wrote:
i've been using window mode and overlay mode.. the same happend
Does the issue still happens as of 1.7.4?
Last edited by z0rhawk on Feb 22, 2017, 7:25:57 AM
Nice work. Thanks
I can confirm that Windows Update seems to work, if you have problem with the trade window disappearing, like me :)
Last edited by psyclown on Feb 25, 2017, 2:15:50 PM
Amazing tool TY!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Feb 27, 2017, 3:10:09 AM
v1.8 has been released!

What's new:
  • Brand new PoE themed skin!
  • TradesGUI: Receiving a whisper from someone who is on your trades queue will add that whisper to the Other section.
  • TradesGUI: Receiving multiple times the same poe.trade whisper from someone (therefore making an unwanted duplicate) will no longer add that trade to the queue.
  • TradesGUI: Upon closing a tab, if other tabs contain exactly the same infos (Item+Price+Location), you can choose to automatically close those tabs aswell.
  • TradesGUI: Hovering the content of a Buyer/Item/Price/Location/Other slot now shows a tooltip containing the full text. This is so the user can still see the full slot's content if the text is being cut.

What's fixed:
  • Quality gem of 10% or 20% now show up correctly, just like prior to version 1.7.4.
  • Clicking on a custom button with the "Close Tab" option while no POE instances were running would wrongfully close the currently active tab after a few seconds.

The Reddit thread is available here.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 2, 2017, 8:39:46 PM
Trojan.Agent.ajoc
"
Tr1edge wrote:
Trojan.Agent.ajoc

Virustotal.com scan of the 1.8 compiled executable.

You may also want to read this post on Reddit

If you don't feel safe using the executable, you can still download the source here to use the uncompiled .ahk script! Though, once an update release, the auto-updater will download the executable. So the downside is that you'll have to update manually.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Mar 3, 2017, 7:11:17 AM
is there a way to use the old skin? i dont like the new one, its hard to read.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info