[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
AzuraSkies wrote:
I'm sure it's already been asked and answered, but there's like 270 pages to go through...
Would a double legacy 340 pDps RotC be superior or inferior to a 400 Dps Harby? I feel superior due to not needing the GMP, but..?

Not sure, but path of building is always available...

"
katarino05 wrote:
For Instantly leech of ENERGY SHIELdD i need to get Vaal Pact ?

Unless you have legacy vinktar, yes
I'm very unfamiliar with the Ranger side of the skill tree. Anyone know how I should progress through the nodes?

EDIT: Legacy tree.
Last edited by TormundMeadKing on Apr 20, 2017, 6:10:29 PM
Very in love with the build! And i love the theory crafting and activity that goes on in this forum. I was just wondering if there is a "special" way to gear up. Like what items should you buy first etc...Leave rings til last so you can get the most damage output from them?

Thank you in advance!
"
remmeh wrote:
"
srttom wrote:

What would be the alternative to eye of chayula? I know Valyrium but it really hurts my resists.

I got this enchant on my boots, and it was enough for me to drop valyrium altogether:

Nice Idea! I was looking for Brinerot Whalers with that enchant and they are pretty cheap. But is this enough in Guardianfights? I feel like it could hurt your ability to "facetank" bosses.

I would really like to lose the eye because i randomly found this one
So. Funny thing happened to me earlier while leveling this build. I'm running my merc lab for Ascendancy and get to second izaro battle. Spraying tornado shot and bobbing and weaving. Of a sudden I hear the loot filter splash with the good sound. I run over and see a Mirror of Kalandria on the ground. First one I've ever seen drop in around 1700 game hours. And almost immediately after I see it it drop I'm one shotted by Izaro. I get to sit at the resurrect screen looking at a mirror on the ground I will never pick up. What a kick in the balls. I should have screened it but was a tad aggravated. Oh well. 1700 more hours til the next one.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Apr 20, 2017, 8:45:30 PM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
So. Funny thing happened to me earlier while leveling this build. I'm running my merc lab for Ascendancy and get to second izaro battle. Spraying tornado shot and bobbing and weaving. Of a sudden I hear the loot filter splash with the good sound. I run over and see a Mirror of Kalandria on the ground. First one I've ever seen drop in around 1700 game hours. And almost immediately after I see it it drop I'm one shotted by Izaro. I get to sit at the resurrect screen looking at a mirror on the ground I will never pick up. What a kick in the balls. I should have screened it but was a tad aggravated. Oh well. 1700 more hours til the next one.

gfg bro xD
Loving this build. I have to say, it feels like life/evasion gear is much better until you can reach around 9k ES. I found a good deal on a 425 ping harby and LA absolutely explodes whole screens and Barrage just melts bosses. Extremely satisfying build to play. I can't wait to get a few more levels to fill it out a bIt more.
Selling my char as whole for exalts/mirrors. PM me on forum if you're interested. If you can't afford the uniques, I will sell all rares/gems/jewels as a package. Look at my profile for the jewels + gems.

at wich order i should pick passive nodes at non_legacy_Vinktar tree?
What order is make life easy during lvling, especialy at SSF league?
"
srttom wrote:
"
remmeh wrote:
"
srttom wrote:

What would be the alternative to eye of chayula? I know Valyrium but it really hurts my resists.

I got this enchant on my boots, and it was enough for me to drop valyrium altogether:

Nice Idea! I was looking for Brinerot Whalers with that enchant and they are pretty cheap. But is this enough in Guardianfights? I feel like it could hurt your ability to "facetank" bosses.

I would really like to lose the eye because i randomly found this one

That neck is pretty terrible for this build... It has no WED, no Crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info