[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Is pathfinder the best to use or could I do like Dead eye?
Hi, congratilations for your build,
I follow it and I have a problem with mana. I don't have Skyfoth or legacy vinktar, but I have 2 Enlighten (Lvl4 and 3). My mana is 1.450. I don't know wath is the problem. I can't used 3 auras (hatred, discipline and Heraldo of ice). Could you help me with this?
thanks

"
smith357 wrote:
reflet is a problem?

Not with flasks up.

"
Morsels wrote:
Is pathfinder the best to use or could I do like Dead eye?

Pathfinder is best.

"
8id wrote:
Hi, congratilations for your build,
I follow it and I have a problem with mana. I don't have Skyfoth or legacy vinktar, but I have 2 Enlighten (Lvl4 and 3). My mana is 1.450. I don't know wath is the problem. I can't used 3 auras (hatred, discipline and Heraldo of ice). Could you help me with this?
thanks

If you don't have skyforth you'll need to take the charisma cluster for -12% mana reserved. you can actually use 2x lv3 enlighten (no need for lv4)

Last edited by Xion_XIV on Apr 20, 2017, 1:30:33 AM
"
Xion_XIV wrote:
Need help. I'm not shattering with HoI + Hatred up. :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xion_XIV/characters my only pathfinder

Elemental focus.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Xion_XIV wrote:
Need help. I'm not shattering with HoI + Hatred up. :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xion_XIV/characters my only pathfinder

Elemental focus.

... ty
"
at the current stage, not much - if at all. After you build your build around death's opus (wrath, added dmg on your jewellery, accuracy, jewels without %phys dmg) things may change.

I'd level with lioneyes and focus more on the flasks + some Ci gear first before transitioning (not that a 5l Opus is much of an investment but you can delay it).

Hello, so for Opus, you should not have %phys dmg on jewels? What stat is better to look for please?

I´m still unsure how to build around Opus to have it at it´s best. Could someone be so kind and write a summary about Opus build? Seems like it´s quite different than harb/reach.

Thank you very much.

Cheers
"
gamegordy wrote:
"
at the current stage, not much - if at all. After you build your build around death's opus (wrath, added dmg on your jewellery, accuracy, jewels without %phys dmg) things may change.

I'd level with lioneyes and focus more on the flasks + some Ci gear first before transitioning (not that a 5l Opus is much of an investment but you can delay it).

Hello, so for Opus, you should not have %phys dmg on jewels? What stat is better to look for please?

I´m still unsure how to build around Opus to have it at it´s best. Could someone be so kind and write a summary about Opus build? Seems like it´s quite different than harb/reach.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

you are looking for things which scale your bow dmg as well as the added dmg from wrath (or possibly also jewellery/attacks vinktars depending on what you're using).

those are quite decent 3stat-jewels:

This 3.5 stat jewel

would be stronger with a harbinger setup, since the %phys scales only a part of the dmg instead of everything.

clean "death's opus 4-stat"-jewels are expensive and very hard to get, because some other metabuilds can use them very well too. So try to get 2-3 useful things and go with whatever you find for the remaining stats (in a temp league at least).
"
Completed 20 Challengesgamegordy wrote:
"

Thank you very much.

Cheers

you are looking for things which scale your bow dmg as well as the added dmg from wrath (or possibly also jewellery/attacks vinktars depending on what you're using).

those are quite decent 3stat-jewels:

Verified

Verified

This 3.5 stat jewel

Verified

would be stronger with a harbinger setup, since the %phys scales only a part of the dmg instead of everything.

clean "death's opus 4-stat"-jewels are expensive and very hard to get, because some other metabuilds can use them very well too. So try to get 2-3 useful things and go with whatever you find for the remaining stats (in a temp league at least).

Thank you for the info!

Btw. how can I link items in posts?:-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info